• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

K World TV News

cokky

Berserker
pretty sure we have not had any of those sort of deals either at least in a while. I would be ok with it sort of if 2 tribes of 25 started and 1 of 25 finished with 25 people failing to make the cut how ever it really depends on the world. That would mean there is some sort of dynamic that required strong alliances ie up against larger tribes or groups of tribes it is not needed when you have 3-5 tribes that are all around the same size and fighting or at least competing against themselves.

DeletedUser2158

It's not our fault Biz blew up his tribe and some members wanted to leave - we all knew that would happen. And many members that joined us were former NBK who were forced into that crappy situation because their founder (Immortal) killed their tribe. Then they had to endure another poor leader in Biz. Those players deserve better.
Dude I don't mind you taking all the good players, but dont say you took them out of kindness of your heart. You had 50 players before this shitshow began and you kicked half your tribe to make room for all the good OSK players and XxCarnagexX. You did this because you wanted to win at all cost.

I reread your post and what I don't like is that you preach something then your action completely contradicts what you said. You could have taken few osk members in the NE but you took everyone you could even if you had to kick members from your own tribe. You don't dump 10k $ for tribe levelsto boost the moral of your team, you do that to give you an edge over your opponent.

What I am trying to say, Im not against the mentality of winning at all cost and rivalry, but you are and you should follow what you preach

DeletedUser2590

I need me a man who can boost my morale like this.
2k2oK9x.png

DeletedUser2056

the tribe levels are nothing. a rounding error. not even 1% compared to what I spend to help other people.

DeletedUser2056

Get help dude.. its an addiction if what you are sayijg is true
lol it is all relative. it is equivalent to others tipping the waitress after a meal. completely insignificant and unnoticed. but the game has been entertaining when people aren't crying and whining all of the time.

DeletedUser2056

Dude I don't mind you taking all the good players, but dont say you took them out of kindness of your heart. You had 50 players before this shitshow began and you kicked half your tribe to make room for all the good OSK players and XxCarnagexX. You did this because you wanted to win at all cost.

I reread your post and what I don't like is that you preach something then your action completely contradicts what you said. You could have taken few osk members in the NE but you took everyone you could even if you had to kick members from your own tribe. You don't dump 10k $ for tribe levelsto boost the moral of your team, you do that to give you an edge over your opponent.

What I am trying to say, Im not against the mentality of winning at all cost and rivalry, but you are and you should follow what you preach

If players wanted to stay where they were, they would have. We don't force people to leave. They left of their own free will.
And those people that have played with us should know how this goes. Why is everyone surprised? Do we have to hash out the same boring arguments on every world? In MULTIPLE worlds we remove people that don't reach certain thresholds of activity, growth, or bash. with only 50 players, those thresholds have become more strict. On S,Z,or D world wins, there were more players so those thresholds were lower. All of you know this because many of you have played with us. And now you lose your minds? ;)

We keep the tribe stronger because of it. Many times those players earn their way back in which will likely be the case on this world as well. There is also this consistent misconception that I run our tribe alone. I don't. I trust my council and co-founders to make good decisions and it has worked out pretty well with 5 world wins with us in leadership. If you don't like the way we win. Sorry, not sorry. We really don't have to answer to or apologize to anyone. It is actually hypocritical to criticize now when many of you participated in those wins and BENEFITED from how we play - including tribe levels.

Can't wait until this world is over. I can put up with INNO essentially abandoning the game - but other than the people I trust in our core group - most people in this game are no longer worth my time.

DeletedUser2549

I’m just looking for a fight, the forums are a bit boring now.

DeletedUser2592

Man I'm starting to think I got off on the wrong foot with you on F jefe. You're hilarious lol.

DeletedUser2590

> be Tfox/cruncher/carnage
> play tw2 for yrs
> jump on K world with new name cuz of the meanies
> mfw i start in Frickin Zbirds province
> Get rimmed on week1
> restart on rim and then merge with top tribe
> grow lots and become big boy
> do first big boy op with OSK
> send tiny nuke to bullish and kill nothing
> become bigger boy
> jump to a province closer to THC
> mfw THE SALESMAN TAKES 6 VILLAS AROUND U IN A DAY
> lose to sales
> merge with top tribe cuz losers make excuses baby
> Go for a Steeltempest villa
> mfw i lose my nuke and 4nobles on a recap
> load next world with new name.exe
jbdZgF8.png

DpQdtMd.png

DeletedUser2590

thanks Einstein. Got any other theories you wanna drop on us?

DeletedUser2593

Lots of stories to be told. This is honestly the most involved I have ever been in tribalwars even back when i ran multiple tribes back in tw1 when i was in my teens. Its fun getting back into the game this seriously though. When I played F world with NIB that was my first ever finish of a world and first world in tw2 i played for longer than a week or so. TW1 worlds never seemed to end so i quit after reaching 1-3 mil most of the time. Some players made it to 10mil+ before they closed. also those servers are so slow even the 2x ones compared to tw2.

#ramblingtime
Im essentially a nobody from NIB. I talked a lot but never worked with the others posting here in the forums that closely or any of the active THC players now as we went different directions. I am a mid level player that is as active as the pros most of the time but im no pro. im still learning new things everyday. I also like to talk and micro manage which is how i ended up so involved this world. I was managing tons of coops in OSK and organizing defense for RND a little bit while in OSK as well. Also helping defend some coops against THC. Biz flipped out after a failed merge agreement and decided to drop RND to brown. He then directed multiple players to attack RND right as they turn brown. RND responded by declaring war. All this in less than a days time. I was wrapped up dealing with my huge defense loss after setting up in a shared RND province to fight Phobos and friends but they def didnt not want me there. 5 nukes later they took my village. Both RND and Osk were also jointly fighting BXS players due to biz recently declaring on them as well following RND declaring. Then shortly after that biz caused war with RND. I had 6 nukes at the time i switched to wipe out local RND players as originally i planned to start hitting phobos and friends before i lost the above mentioned village but why have i been spending more time helping RND than OSK fight THC just to declare on them? It was a personal choice to leave. I was personally working with a lot of RND players and thought it best to keep working with them. I would be betraying someone even if i would have stayed in OSK

I left with 2 players with whom i am close with. I did not contact anyone else or tell anyone I was leaving but did let council know we would not attack OSK players for 48hrs out of respect and to give them time to prepare. I knew either way I would be fighting in my home province as it had both OSK and RND alike. I did not expect so many to follow us though. I was really preparing to attack former OSK players. But people who knew me started contacting diesel for the msot part but a few contacted me directly who i then forwarded their requests to diesel. i guess they were just waiting for someone else to go first. You can say my betrayal is self preservation which in the short term it likely was but in the long term we are still going to lose to THC just the same. I take criticism well and will likely play every world with a different attitude going in. So bash away. :)

Also I ramble and over explain all the time. Sorry about that. I have ADHD and cant help myself. lmao :p

DeletedUser2549

thanks Einstein. Got any other theories you wanna drop on us?
you no, other for suree. but the rules now a days make no sense. sooo got to watch what i say ^^

Howard im looking forward to the fight when it starts ^^ just dont send an archer nuke please, you might wipe me.

Last edited by a moderator: