• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

K World TV News

DeletedUser2056

Imagine losing a world you put 200k into
No where near that. I think everyone assumes several things.
1) that it is more expensive than it actually is. It doesnt really cost as much as you guys think it does. But i understand how you like to perpetuate the false narrative.
2) that it means anything. It is like me buying tokens at an arcade for entertainment. It is literally nothing.

DeletedUser2158

you just said 10k is around few % of what you actually put in this world. My maths aint good but thats aroubd 500k

DeletedUser2056

you just said 10k is around few % of what you actually put in this world. My maths aint good but thats aroubd 500k
Actually everyone else keeps saying 10k. It doesnt take 10k to level a tribe. And i didnt level all of it.

DeletedUser2158

So how much did you put in this world. And no wonder half the tribe switched to RND.. They have no troops hahah this is going to be fun

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2056

So how much did you put in this world. And no wonder half the tribe switched to RND.. They have no troops hahah this is going to be fun

i don't actually know since I don't keep track. it takes about 708 million experience points for a lvl 47 tribe. I've donated about 603 million of those experience points. I currently get 15,145 experience points for 1 crown. that would mean about 39854 crowns or about $560. but that doesn't seem right so it must scale or something. I haven't spent very much on myself (no, i don't really coin troops, especially after protection comes off). I do coin things like rally points to rush build or a church or officers which are dirt cheap.

Even if I purchased another 200,000 crowns it is still under $3k. even 1 million crowns would only be $13k - which I could probably drop per day if I wanted to. At some point you really can't even spend it. There are diminishing returns. Even if you coined every building and every troop for every coop and leveled the tribe, it doesn't actually take as many crowns as people think. This is a fairly cheap game.

Now that I put it down on paper I probably haven't spent more than $10k total this world and I haven't purchased any crowns in awhile. Ultimately, we try to put our tribes in a position to win but it takes players to actually take it across the finish line. in past worlds we had very active players. this world seems strange. Probably a sign that the death of TW2 is accelerating.

DeletedUser2158

Maybe more than 560$ it costs me around 60 monopoly dollar ( canadian money) to level up tribe to lv 37. I think 3k is more like it... Cheaper than I thought.

This game is 100% dead

DeletedUser2158

mfw when a collapsed tribe took more RND villages in a one day than THC in a whole week. Yikes #getgudnoobs#stopturtling

DeletedUser2590

Nice job eljefe. maybe we'll meet in the middle and you can teach me how to play. Im 99% sure your statement is incorrect tho m8.

edit: how many did u take? Sales and I have taken 6-7 ourselves in the last 7days.

DeletedUser2677

Thicc stfu you and i took 6 in the last 3 days.Good job jefe. You taking rim villas from the cowards who fled your tribe up there? Come to the core one day scrub.

DeletedUser2158

Once im done with the rats ill have my revenge agaisnt you low level scrubs

DeletedUser2677

Nah we're saving that spot for bubbles so we can teach him how to play.

DeletedUser2158

Is RND feeling the heat? Can a player from RND show up please!! Kinda boring trashing the number 2 tribe

DeletedUser2677

Honestly rnd sucks from top to bottom. Haven't seen any of them any good. Cant nuke, cant coordinate, dont spy. Stupid troop builds... getting gold at this game just makes you disappointed in the skill level of the "best" players.