• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

K World TV News

DeletedUser2578

Disbanding a #1 ranked tribe and having a hissy fit gets ya Mod now days, eh?

DeletedUser2578

I mean... I work and use that money to buy crowns. Sorda the same thing, right?

DeletedUser446

That was the most horrible news update I have ever read. There's only 1 News source here on K world. An update was just done last week on the 2 month mark. How about wait until things things have stopped changing so the news is relevant. Cant report on village counts while those affected players still lose villages.. Gotta wait for those new lines to pop up. Plus there are some stories in the making but just like this mod captc you wouldn't know much about due diligence either. Such impatient people. Once the update is ready it'll be posted. Until then keep bragging on how you are taking villages from people that cant fight back. Must make you feel powerful. Kinda sad.

DeletedUser2549

That was the most horrible news update I have ever read. There's only 1 News source here on K world. An update was just done last week on the 2 month mark. How about wait until things things have stopped changing so the news is relevant. Cant report on village counts while those affected players still lose villages.. Gotta wait for those new lines to pop up. Plus there are some stories in the making but just like this mod captc you wouldn't know much about due diligence either. Such impatient people. Once the update is ready it'll be posted. Until then keep bragging on how you are taking villages from people that cant fight back. Must make you feel powerful. Kinda sad.
I mean he is know for picking on low level players

DeletedUser2549

If you say so management. If you say so. funny thing is if I give you my main account name you prolly wouldn’t be saying half the crap you do ^^ funny how half the people that gotten ban are the ones that made you quit Z world. Remember F world were nib hammer you, and you jump to them only to protected yourself but Multi account with bizmoney in the back (I have the screen shot still of it and plenty of other, like lulrwer said, stop before your ahead) and was going to jump back until bizmoney got ban? They you hug the sever talking how you were going to switch and hit zbird? But never did?! You had you chance to prove yourself to zbird but chicken out. Pretty sure half of nib will back that up. ^^ remember the time you disband a whole tribe? Like we can tell tool story for days about management

DeletedUser2158

Management always was the slick one. No one could see his devious plans

DeletedUser2549

I'm a MOD now? LOLOLOL. Oh you children make me laugh.

If I was a MOD I would have banned your cheating ass a long time ago Panterra. Figures you would have to cheat your balls off to compete. You always were a trashcan :D
i like how you said if you were a mod(you are a mod) . you should gain some. if you want to keep talking though on the forums. i'll download and share everything you have done here as well ^^ yes i have it all. im sure me and lulrwer can cover enough about you ^^ do you want to try us? ^^

DeletedUser2593

Only the insane have strength enough to prosper; only those that prosper may judge what is truly sane.
— Imperial maxim, 40k

DeletedUser2578

Shout out to Lord Arragorn II for dumping 5 nukes consisting of 140k Population to kill off only 20k DT. This is what THC is left with y'all.

DeletedUser1211

Wait, it's a bad thing to send more nukes than needed in case the enemy stacks the village?

Management

Banned
If you say so management. If you say so. funny thing is if I give you my main account name you prolly wouldn’t be saying half the crap you do ^^ funny how half the people that gotten ban are the ones that made you quit Z world. Remember F world were nib hammer you, and you jump to them only to protected yourself but Multi account with bizmoney in the back (I have the screen shot still of it and plenty of other, like lulrwer said, stop before your ahead) and was going to jump back until bizmoney got ban? They you hug the sever talking how you were going to switch and hit zbird? But never did?! You had you chance to prove yourself to zbird but chicken out. Pretty sure half of nib will back that up. ^^ remember the time you disband a whole tribe? Like we can tell tool story for days about management
Interesting take on history you have there. Wildly inaccurate but still very interesting. Here let me just shoot down all your points and make you look stupid real quick before I leave for work..

Panterra is your main account. And if I knew of the others you claim to have I'm sure I would find them equally unimpressive. We both know you have achieved nothing in this game on your own. You made me quit Z world? You mean the world where we were F-ing off as a group of fairys? lol. Yes we were clearly going for the win there lol. And we left due to some sneaky shit pulled by our former teammates. You know... the ones you merged with so you could say you won lol. sad. Just like when I disbanded the tribe on Deva to make a point to that same former teammate? Again... nothing to do with you or Zturd. It does not surprise me that you would try to take credit for that too. Riding coattails and grasping at straws has always been your MO. Oh, and failing. You do that well too.

F world NIB... I told cokky BEFORE the world even started that I would play one with him. He will attest to that. The only reason I waited was because he didnt have room. And unlike most of you pussies who would have asked for a NAP.. I simply fought them (and won) until they had room for me to join. I never had any intention of joining your embarassing team of scrub babies (even though you recruited me like every other day lol). I knew from day 1 your tribe would lose. It's just what you do.

"Multi account with biz in the back"...lol I have no idea what the means but it tickles me none the less. See unlike you Panterra, I dont need to cheat to win. That's why my account isn't banned and your is LOL.

If you have screenshots then by all means share them. I'd love to see what you have. Of course you know saving those screens for this long shows you might have an unhealthy obsession with trying to prove something to me. Here.. let me make this easy on you. Nothing you say or do will ever make me believe you are anything but a salty scrub who cheats to win. And now everyone else knows it too. Maybe it's time for you and Lulrar or whatever his name is to move on to a game that's more your speed. I hear Genital Jousting is on sale for 2.99 on steam this weekend. You should check it out.. I think you would relate.

Let's see what else was there... oh "prove myself to zbird".... LULZ. You kids seem to be confused. See.. unlike you, I HAVE actually victories on my own. I HAVE successfully led tribes without the need to cheat , ally or merge with the entire world. The ONLY player left in this community who might be on my level is Cokky because he was around back in the day and remembers how this game used to be played. You kids just think you know. And even Cokky seems to be burned out. That's what happens when there is no real competition left.

It is YOU who have something to prove to me. And all you've proven once again Pant is that you just can't do it on your own. But hey.. don't worry bud you didn't let me down. I've been saying you suck for years :)

DeletedUser2549

R
Interesting take on history you have there. Wildly inaccurate but still very interesting. Here let me just shoot down all your points and make you look stupid real quick before I leave for work..

Panterra is your main account. And if I knew of the others you claim to have I'm sure I would find them equally unimpressive. We both know you have achieved nothing in this game on your own. You made me quit Z world? You mean the world where we were F-ing off as a group of fairys? lol. Yes we were clearly going for the win there lol. And we left due to some sneaky shit pulled by our former teammates. You know... the ones you merged with so you could say you won lol. sad. Just like when I disbanded the tribe on Deva to make a point to that same former teammate? Again... nothing to do with you or Zturd. It does not surprise me that you would try to take credit for that too. Riding coattails and grasping at straws has always been your MO. Oh, and failing. You do that well too.

F world NIB... I told cokky BEFORE the world even started that I would play one with him. He will attest to that. The only reason I waited was because he didnt have room. And unlike most of you pussies who would have asked for a NAP.. I simply fought them (and won) until they had room for me to join. I never had any intention of joining your embarassing team of scrub babies (even though you recruited me like every other day lol). I knew from day 1 your tribe would lose. It's just what you do.

"Multi account with biz in the back"...lol I have no idea what the means but it tickles me none the less. See unlike you Panterra, I dont need to cheat to win. That's why my account isn't banned and your is LOL.

If you have screenshots then by all means share them. I'd love to see what you have. Of course you know saving those screens for this long shows you might have an unhealthy obsession with trying to prove something to me. Here.. let me make this easy on you. Nothing you say or do will ever make me believe you are anything but a salty scrub who cheats to win. And now everyone else knows it too. Maybe it's time for you and Lulrar or whatever his name is to move on to a game that's more your speed. I hear Genital Jousting is on sale for 2.99 on steam this weekend. You should check it out.. I think you would relate.

Let's see what else was there... oh "prove myself to zbird".... LULZ. You kids seem to be confused. See.. unlike you, I HAVE actually victories on my own. I HAVE successfully led tribes without the need to cheat , ally or merge with the entire world. The ONLY player left in this community who might be on my level is Cokky because he was around back in the day and remembers how this game used to be played. You kids just think you know. And even Cokky seems to be burned out. That's what happens when there is no real competition left.

It is YOU who have something to prove to me. And all you've proven once again Pant is that you just can't do it on your own. But hey.. don't worry bud you didn't let me down. I've been saying you suck for years :)

If you say so management

DeletedUser2717

So it took about 3 years but you did it, you got me to register. Zturd huh, how cute.

Management get off your high horse, I challenged you several times on F, you didn't have the balls and still don't. Listen man, I get it, you wouldn't stand a chance even with a double village count, once a quitter always a quitter and yes, you tried for a little while on Z and we had quite the laugh. If you insist you were not trying, whatever man, You are just simply not that good, extremely predictable and just another massive coiner who beats up on little guys, runs from any real challenges.

This illegal scripting ban is simply about a new mod discriminating on a single group of players, it's a load of crap, for crying out loud I was banned while on vacation and have not even received the decency of a legitimate response, simply you have been detected using them, sounds justified to me.
There is no surprise that players have been using these scripts for years, they have been posted here in the forums several times for the entire community to use/download if you like, never taken down. A farming script simply attacks grey villages, same as if you sit there with a pre-set, set up. I challenge anyone to a farming contest, it's about being active and the new CM can't handle how active some of us are/were. I have seen these scripts in action against me and it's very simple, it can not be proven unless you catch the player sending off same second attacks from 2 different village, easy enough to calculate. I challenge this CM to provide me with that same proof, go through my reports and show me where I launched attacks from multi village at the exact same time. There is no scripts out there that can identify incoming attacks and stack/dodge appropriately. The skill of the game can not be duplicated by anything but round the clock activity which we had preset before this world began.

At the end of the day no one player wins this game, it's a collection of team players, we have/had an unbeatable team set up here, you may hate us for it but this was your only outlet to achieving victory. For all I know the CM was bribed by another tribe/player, someone could have slipped him 10K under the table, that is about as believable to me as 12 top players on our side, and only one side, 7 in which I believed I personally co-op 'ed get perma bans, while not another single player in the world get the same treatment, well that I know of.

It's simply a game and I am glad to have made a few good friends out of it, I personally know how active we were, hell, we would sit here from morning to night on live discord chats defending/attacking on certain occasions, if you took a village from us, it was because we allowed you to do so. I don't see a point to continue to play this game any longer with such rabbid bias involved, it appears to have become so political and certainly has become pay to win over the past years. I mean, come on guys, 3 Gwen wheels in the first month of this server, way to go, greed is a nasty thing, would have been interesting to see where it gets you in the future but just doesn't make any sense to continue to spend so much time on a game where the "referee's" can make snap decisions based on whichever way the wind may be blowing that day.
Zbird75.

DeletedUser2704

It's been a while since we've had a world update, With Lulrawrs crew disappearing from the world, I'm sure he doesn't want to post an actual update. So here goes my extremely biased update.

First, Let's get the cat out of the bag.

THC
The Hated Crew Also known as The Horrid Cheaters - For those not currently following the world too much, This is your time to get information about THC :p. THC had pushed the frontline of RND with a few players such as @El Salesman @Thicc Lad @BULLISH @Panterraa (Also Known as Phobos) Katashan, @BigDaddyDh and @craftscrazy (Also known as Jazzzmyn). In order for this post to not get deleted, Let's just say all of these players were "Taken" out of the world. In the last few days they've lost an accumulated 50 villages and a loss of 400k points for THC. (@becky123 I just assume it's around 50. If you still have your stats page, i'll correctly update it with information you give me). The frontline has been reversed, flipped, demolished, banged, spanked, and much more. With THC falling to half of RND's point count, 58% village count of RND, and a reduction of 7M OBP, we can safely assume that they're losing. THC is trying very hard to recover a few villages from their "Lost" players, but they're not able to keep up with the speed of RND and HAT's conquest. I estimate that HAT will be ahead of them in points and villages within two days.

RND
RND (Random Nude Dudes) has been in the lead for OBP, Villages, and points for a very long time. With the frontlines flipping due to an "Unforeseen circumstance," RND's growth in the last few days has been MASSIVE. This growth can easily turn RND into a world finisher. Will RND be able to win the world? Find out next time on Dragon Ball Z.

HAT
HAT (Hug All Tribes) has been slowly increasing their growth due to a few new members on their roster. They've also been able to participate in the feeding frenzy. With their recent growth, they will soon take the 2nd place lead from THC. Will HAT merge with THC, or Visa Versa? Will HAT be able to pick up some players from BSX, SIN, and THC? Find out next time on Digimon Digital Monsters.

You still remember what happened last time when you said osk sealed the win? Ok i will refresh your memory:they vanished.

Dont make any assumptions about rnd sealing the win, you might regret that and go back to the basement again for another few weeks. We are still here,alive and breathing.