• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

K World TV News

DeletedUser2685

It's been a while since we've had a world update, With Lulrawrs crew disappearing from the world, I'm sure he doesn't want to post an actual update. So here goes my extremely biased update.

First, Let's get the cat out of the bag.

THC
The Hated Crew Also known as The Horrid Cheaters - For those not currently following the world too much, This is your time to get information about THC :p. THC had pushed the frontline of RND with a few players such as @El Salesman @Thicc Lad @BULLISH @Panterraa (Also Known as Phobos) Katashan, @BigDaddyDh and @craftscrazy (Also known as Jazzzmyn). In order for this post to not get deleted, Let's just say all of these players were "Taken" out of the world. In the last few days they've lost an accumulated 50 villages and a loss of 400k points for THC. (@becky123 I just assume it's around 50. If you still have your stats page, i'll correctly update it with information you give me). The frontline has been reversed, flipped, demolished, banged, spanked, and much more. With THC falling to half of RND's point count, 58% village count of RND, and a reduction of 7M OBP, we can safely assume that they're losing. THC is trying very hard to recover a few villages from their "Lost" players, but they're not able to keep up with the speed of RND and HAT's conquest. I estimate that HAT will be ahead of them in points and villages within two days.

RND
RND (Random Nude Dudes) has been in the lead for OBP, Villages, and points for a very long time. With the frontlines flipping due to an "Unforeseen circumstance," RND's growth in the last few days has been MASSIVE. This growth can easily turn RND into a world finisher. Will RND be able to win the world? Find out next time on Dragon Ball Z.

HAT
HAT (Hug All Tribes) has been slowly increasing their growth due to a few new members on their roster. They've also been able to participate in the feeding frenzy. With their recent growth, they will soon take the 2nd place lead from THC. Will HAT merge with THC, or Visa Versa? Will HAT be able to pick up some players from BSX, SIN, and THC? Find out next time on Digimon Digital Monsters.

The irony of the post is that Bubbles is talking about others disappearing. I swear he reminds me of Smokey from the movie “Friday” after Dee-Bo leaves. “When he’s around, I be quiet. But when he leaves, I be talking shit again.”

DeletedUser2685

@CaptC Why you gotta be acting like a giant Kumquat on here? I bet your mothers an astronaut.

DeletedUser2578

Why haven't we heard from Thicc on here
I asked this same question on the chatbox. He's been VERY quiet since his "Departure" from K world. I guess he can't talk trash when he's been banned for cheating. *Shrugs*

DeletedUser2207

I'm thinking she didn't know he's a mod. That in itself proves that the mods are not "fair and balanced." He probably has vendettas against more players in this game than anyone else. It blows my mind that they let him become a mod.
Can't really agree with this one, girlie... Having been there, it is possible to put aside the loathing and deal with the situation based on the rules and not the feels. I mean, if I could have gotten away with banning a few folks without any evidence.... OK, I'm not that person no matter what you know who might think

DeletedUser1211

Sorry, I didn't mean that to be a dig on all mods. We've had some good ones. We've also had some really, really bad ones. I know Management better than most players, and I can't see him passing up a chance for revenge, but maybe I'm wrong. I hope so. He knows the rules better than just about anyone and I'm sure he could be a really good mod if he wants to be.

Edited to add: I think everyone is being a bit hard on CaptC. He just started a new job and seems to be trying to do it as well as he can. Every new job has a learning curve. Let's give him a chance.

DeletedUser2441

So let us get this straight, You're not only good looking, but also get paid well? Where do I sign up?

You seem surprised that someone could be both? Think a woman cant work in a male dominated professional? Hold my wine and watch me. But I'd much rather be smart than pretty. Pretty is superficial and fades. My brain is by far my best asset. I may have considered had you complimented my mind Slaughter. I think after 8 years of university and a bachlors in chemical engineering and nuclear technology that I've earned to be called intelligent. And while I am highly flattered, I must decline. I don't date gold diggers. Sorry :p I can't have you playing TW2 all day while I'm off trying to keep people from blowing thing up. o_O

Back off bro.. she's mine. Don't make me 1 v 1 you :p

And look what you did Slaught...opened that door wide back open.

Management, dont you dare start this again. :rolleyes: Though it was hilarious.;)

DeletedUser2578

You seem surprised that someone could be both? Think a woman cant work in a male dominated professional? Hold my wine and watch me.
Nowhere in any post I've ever made have I said anything of the sort. You're a bit too uptight and defending yourself for absolutely no reason. I made a simple joke...

DeletedUser2441

Nowhere in any post I've ever made have I said anything of the sort. You're a bit too uptight and defending yourself for absolutely no reason. I made a simple joke...

As was I slaughter. I'm sorry my humor was lost on you. I'm the most easy going person ever and I enjoy picking back at you guys. I was not chastising you.

You must have never seen our fun thread about me. :eek::p

DeletedUser626

You seem surprised that someone could be both? Think a woman cant work in a male dominated professional? Hold my wine and watch me. But I'd much rather be smart than pretty. Pretty is superficial and fades. My brain is by far my best asset. I may have considered had you complimented my mind Slaughter. I think after 8 years of university and a bachlors in chemical engineering and nuclear technology that I've earned to be called intelligent. And while I am highly flattered, I must decline. I don't date gold diggers. Sorry :p I can't have you playing TW2 all day while I'm off trying to keep people from blowing thing up. o_O

And look what you did Slaught...opened that door wide back open.

Management, dont you dare start this again. :rolleyes: Though it was hilarious.;)

And your right, while you have a beautiful shell. Your inside makes you far more pretty then looks. To be able to have an intellectual conversation with somebody then drool over the beauty of looks. At the end of the day when the shell of the person ages the mind can stay sharp. And congrats to you for all the hard work you put in to get to where you are in life esp in a man's world.

DeletedUser2704

The irony of the post is that Bubbles is talking about others disappearing. I swear he reminds me of Smokey from the movie “Friday” after Dee-Bo leaves. “When he’s around, I be quiet. But when he leaves, I be talking shit again.”

bubbles lifecycle:

1)join the rank 1 tribe
2) get his arse whipped.
3) vanish and hide in the basement.
4)take free/defenseless villages
5) join the new rank 1 tribe.
6) get his arse whipped again.

DeletedUser2578

I have
bubbles lifecycle:
1)join the rank 1 tribe
2) get his arse whipped.
3) vanish and hide in the basement.
4)take free/defenseless villages
5) join the new rank 1 tribe.
6) get his arse whipped again.

1. Join this world due to Biz asking me to
2. Clear out entire province and surrounding provinces gaining 600k OBP while with OSK
3. Moves different cities and only played on mobile for a few weeks
4. OSK falls Apart, Was on good terms with RIP and Diesel even though I cleared multiple RND villages. NEVER TOOK A SINGLE NUKE FROM RND.
5. Joined AaT while waiting for a spot in RND to open up. Then joined RND.
6. Stacked my allies and tribe members stopping multiple nukes from THC (THIS IS WHERE MY 180k DBP CAME FROM)
7. THC gets mass banned for cheating, leaving only 3 open villages for me to take.
8. Nuke 5 villages belonging to Donnys Girl, An ACTIVE THC player. Pretty much forced her to quit at this point. Ate 3 of her villages.
9. THC players still talking trash on forums while they can't gain any points.
10. Sent a train at Marechal (An ACTIVE THC PLAYER) and discovered he/she was attempting to bring others into this province after we've been wiping it clean. Stacked city and will be killing noble shortly.

Here you go, I fixed it for you. It's not our fault Steel Temptest and Donnys Girl quit after we wiped every single village. Blame it on your morale, or the fact that half your tribe was caught botting, Not on someone who's been clearing them.

EDIT: Sabo, You've got 7 villages less than me yet have 700k less OBP. I'm also sitting on 8 nukes. Why come here to talk trash when you cant do ANYTHING in game? Is this all you can do? Man, You must be one depressed little fella.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2549

I have

1. Join this world due to Biz asking me to
2. Clear out entire province and surrounding provinces gaining 600k OBP while with OSK
3. Moves different cities and only played on mobile for a few weeks
4. OSK falls Apart, Was on good terms with RIP and Diesel even though I cleared multiple RND villages. NEVER TOOK A SINGLE NUKE FROM RND.
5. Joined AaT while waiting for a spot in RND to open up. Then joined RND.
6. Stacked my allies and tribe members stopping multiple nukes from THC (THIS IS WHERE MY 180k DBP CAME FROM)
7. THC gets mass banned for cheating, leaving only 3 open villages for me to take.
8. Nuke 5 villages belonging to Donnys Girl, An ACTIVE THC player. Pretty much forced her to quit at this point. Ate 3 of her villages.
10. Sent a train at Marechal (An ACTIVE THC PLAYER) and discovered he/she was attempting to bring others into this province after we've been wiping it clean. Stacked city and will be killing noble shortly.

Here you go, I fixed it for you. It's not our fault Steel Temptest and Donnys Girl quit after we wiped every single village. Blame it on your morale, or the fact that half your tribe was caught botting, Not on someone who's been clearing them.

EDIT: Sabo, You've got 7 villages less than me yet have 700k less OBP. I'm also sitting on 8 nukes. Why come here to talk trash when you cant do ANYTHING in game? Is this all you can do? Man, You must be one depressed little fella.

if you were waiting on a spot to join RND? why did you join osk, join RND (on look there was your spot) left RND and join OSK again? and again half of THC wasn't cheating, but that's whatever at this point. also only 180k DT bash. thats kinda of sad mate. @lulrawr did he make donny girl quit? damn it, sucks not see what is happening in game.

you know this isnt a point game right?

also why would you give your nuke information are plan away on the forums? such a green card move to make.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2637

Awwww how cute, you think you made me quit :) No LOL you didn't. I have never quit a world, don't intend to here. Your 5 nukes, were just a drop in the bucket of attacks I was dealing with on that front. I went from having an entire crew of beasts fighting beside me pushing the lines forward, to having the majority of them gone in a second. It wasn't an hour after I lost my team that the attacks started coming from all sides. Which kudos, I would have taken that advantage too. Don't fret, I'll be back for my villages soon enough. THC isn't out of this fight, we will fight harder and win this world yet. We still have devoted fighters that stayed and fought when we lost almost half our tribe over the course of a few hours. Not many other tribes can boast that dedication. We can. We are still the tribe to bet on. -DG