• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

K World TV News

DeletedUser2704

I have

1. Join this world due to Biz asking me to
2. Clear out entire province and surrounding provinces gaining 600k OBP while with OSK
3. Moves different cities and only played on mobile for a few weeks
4. OSK falls Apart, Was on good terms with RIP and Diesel even though I cleared multiple RND villages. NEVER TOOK A SINGLE NUKE FROM RND.
5. Joined AaT while waiting for a spot in RND to open up. Then joined RND.
6. Stacked my allies and tribe members stopping multiple nukes from THC (THIS IS WHERE MY 180k DBP CAME FROM)
7. THC gets mass banned for cheating, leaving only 3 open villages for me to take.
8. Nuke 5 villages belonging to Donnys Girl, An ACTIVE THC player. Pretty much forced her to quit at this point. Ate 3 of her villages.
9. THC players still talking trash on forums while they can't gain any points.
10. Sent a train at Marechal (An ACTIVE THC PLAYER) and discovered he/she was attempting to bring others into this province after we've been wiping it clean. Stacked city and will be killing noble shortly.

Here you go, I fixed it for you. It's not our fault Steel Temptest and Donnys Girl quit after we wiped every single village. Blame it on your morale, or the fact that half your tribe was caught botting, Not on someone who's been clearing them.

EDIT: Sabo, You've got 7 villages less than me yet have 700k less OBP. I'm also sitting on 8 nukes. Why come here to talk trash when you cant do ANYTHING in game? Is this all you can do? Man, You must be one depressed little fella.

1): i would rather have 7 less villages if getting 7 more villages will make me overstretch and leave my villages empty.
2): dont brag about your 180k dbp because if you killed few nukes from thc i butchered dozens of rnd nobles and nukes. take another look at my dbp.
3) no one from the active players is quitting so get your info right and use your brain before using your tongue.
4) this game is about troops and good strategy, it is not about flying nukes randomly and overstretching to gain points.
5) concerning what i can do, i will answer you on the battlefield, at the right time and the right place.
6) OSK fell apart because of players like you, players who run to safety. THC is still alive because we got good players that are loyal and willing to fight regardless of the outcome.

DeletedUser2158

Poor bubbles wont be able to attack for a few weeks. He lost 6 nukes in 1 day :(

DeletedUser2704

Poor bubbles wont be able to attack for a few weeks. He lost 6 nukes in 1 day :(

okay let me answer on his behalf because i already know the answer:

i have more obp than you
i have more villages than you.
i killed thc nukes,defenses and nobles
i cleared provinces.
rnd got more villages than thc we are wiping thc from the map bla bla bla...
i ran from osk when things got hard( oh shit wait my tongue slipped)

DeletedUser

Slaughter killed a ton of troops tho. I know becky has been getting hammered hard for weeks now, yet still 20 villages. Putting up probably the best competition in all of HAT.

DeletedUser2578

"I don't know if you've noticed the numbers at all, but THC is down well over 360 villages to RND. Your members haven't been dodging attacks on their nukes, allowing us to get easy wipes. While THC may be around the day the world closes, They won't be sitting at #1. You weren't attacked on all fronts after your crew disappeared, It took Zal and Hair a few days to move into your province on my request, as to disperse your troops around. It was only Bod, Ox, and I cleaning you out of that province, Of which I nuked you the most" - Slaughter1234

Okay, here we go.
3.) You didn't come close to nuking me the most. Don't take your own tribe mates glory dude, gross. Zal, and Hairmetal took those honors. If it wasn't for them you would still be fighting me in Baldau. Without them attacking and devouring my backlines while you and the other 3 hit my front lines, you wouldn't be here boasting about your greatness. Those dudes were legit kicking my @ss, give them the credit they are due. But once again, it's hard to fight a minimum of 6 players at once alone. It's all good though, I'll be back to fight you bubbles.

They're in my squad. I see the reports. Your villages in the back line were EMPTY because Bod, Ox, and I smashed all your DT but a few thousand. Nice lies though.

DeletedUser2578

I'm sitting on 7 more nukes with the ability to remake a nuke every day, Keep on talking ya scrub. Maybe you should spy my villages before posting something like this.
Are you going to mention the 5 nukes Uhtred lost on a single village? I guess not.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2158

EDIT: Sabo, You've got 7 villages less than me yet have 700k less OBP. I'm also sitting on 8 nukes. Why come here to talk trash when you cant do ANYTHING in game? Is this all you can do? Man, You must be one depressed little fella.
Lol you had 8. You lost 6 then you still have 7 while pretending you can make 1 per day? Why u lying? Funny how it takes so many player for so little progress

DeletedUser2549

They're in my squad. I see the reports. Your villages in the back line were EMPTY because Bod, Ox, and I smashed all your DT but a few thousand. Nice lies though.
she didnt say she didnt get smash, she said you didnt really do anything so dont take the credit.

DeletedUser2578

Lol you had 8. You lost 6 then you still have 7 while pretending you can make 1 per day? Why u lying? Funny how it takes so many player for so little progress
Let me tell you how this works. 25 villages. 300 MA per day. 25x300 = 7500. 4500 MA = 1 nuke. Do the math.

I had 8 FULL nukes when I commented that, with many others spread out into other villages for farming. I currently have 8 full nukes with enough in other villages for 3 more if I consolidate them. I also have multiple villages with 4 day ques of MA/LC. Again, SPY MY VILLAGES AND YOU'LL SEE.

she didnt say she didnt get smash, she said you didnt really do anything so dont take the credit.
Yeah "Didn't really do anything"
One
Two
Three
Four
Five

These are a few of the reports that I have. I provided constant nukes to clear her and keep her busy while my squad nobled her out of the area. Including the two villages I took from her.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2158

yo barely killed 8k defense lol dont take credit for that she didnt rven defend. Nice to see you finally admit you run close to 100% offense

DeletedUser2578

yo barely killed 8k defense lol dont take credit for that she didnt rven defend. Nice to see you finally admit you run close to 100% offense
Lol, I'm nowhere near 100% offense. I use relocation to it's maximum effect. I build my DT villages to a certain point, once they hit that troop count, I switch them to building OT to relocate to my OT villages. Early game it's 2k/2k/2k late game it's 5k/5k/5k and I build MA/HC in the same villages.

DeletedUser2593

Perhaps everything you say is true and these are the death throes of the human race, but even if that was true, I would not lose faith. There must be hope, and I must fight for my Emperor against Chaos and it's servants.

That is insanity.

Wrong, it's being human.

― Hammer of Daemons

DeletedUser2549

Okay what is going on here I’m agree with EIJEFE on everything he is posting now. Damn HAT member. so you throw nukes at here vIllages with no troops and that was to keep her busy? please zal is carrying half that area. Him and for are the best players you guys have.

DeletedUser2549

i think the things that bugs me the most about those reports is his odd ram numbers, and the mix MA with LC and crap.. oh well bad will be bad.