• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

K World TV News

DeletedUser446

Update #15

Where has the time gone?!?! This world started in mid January and now we are in mid April. The insults have never been sweeter and the drama ever so juicy. The battle? Dying down. Many things have happened over the past few weeks since the last update. Where do I start? Will I be censored?? Let's find out. You wanted an update and here it is. Let's hop into it! (You know cause Easter is around the corner.)

#1 RND. 5.8m points, 50 members, Tribe level 47 with their members holding 1063 villages an increase of 444 villages since last update. Due to some events that happened to their biggest competitor THC (which we will talk about later) RND was able to catch from fresh air and sigh of relief that maybe things were looking up for them. RND reclaimed most of what they lost to THC and even pushed THC's lines back a province across the board. With RND having free rein and no competition they were basically taking barbarians. Which funny thing is they are actually taking barbarian villages now. RIP seems to have gone away and is no longer very active. The Founder shield was even passed to Diesel D34. Well fought RIP. RND seems to have a pile of inactive players filling their ranks with only a hand full of players leading the charge. Will they have enough active players to win the world? THC doesn't seem to be going anywhere for them to get an easy win.

#2 THC. 3.5m points, 34 members, Tribe level 45 with their members holding 669 villages an increase of 131 villages since the last update. THC never disappointing and always living up to it's name as "The Hated Crew". This Tribe has gone through a lot since the last update. It was mentioned on here previously but until you hear it on K World TV News it's probably inaccurate. THC's biggest members were hit with unfortunate biased attacks from moderators CaptC and his pawn Madmartigan (who we all know). I guess INNO had a massive shortage of applications in order stoop to hire these highly unprofessional and unethical people into positions that can cause damage to players and the community. Alas we had no control over this and this is only my opinion (unbiased of course). This led to 15 members of THC being outed. At this point in time THC had only 37 members so losing 15 really hit their progression hard dropping the member count to under 25 and landing on 22. THC's biggest players were all on the front lines so a vast void of villages now existed of players who were unable to defend themselves (No thanks to the moderators who even controlled active players troops in order to prevent THC from defending those who were outed). RND was on a massive losing streak prior to this event so they were quick to recap all that they lost and started taking villages from the defenseless. THC has now since held the line against RND and has been working behind the scenes to recruit more heavy hitters to refill their ranks. As you could imagine any Tribe that loses half of their members overnight will quickly lose motivation so some in THC went inactive and a few even switched to RND for a promise of an easier time. Those that flipped will be remembered as such and they were quickly met with swift vengeance from the remaining THC members. THC is slowly but surly regaining strength with it's newer members from HAT/BXS. This fight isn't over and there are still many villages to claim before a winner is declared. THC's leadership were among those that were outed leaving it's members in need of a new leader. I, Lulrawr, was honored enough to be trusted with the leadership position. It's the players of THC that really are keeping up the fight and should be accredited for THC's continued success despite it's unbelievably huge set back. THC has it's amazing allies to thank as well that saw this unimaginable event and worked to make THC refill it's ranks with active healthy players that still have that fight. THC is coming.

#3 HAT. 1.5m points, 36 members, Tribe level 36 with 350 villages a decrease of 43 villages since last update. HAT has been holding firm and working against RND and capturing villages from THC that were outed. HAT's village count is a little distorted since some of HAT's top players have moved to THC to continue the fight. Honor is among these thiefs.

#4 BXS. 1.2m points 36 members, Tribe level 13 with 299 villages. This Tribe hasn't been mentioned much but has remarkably been at the #4 position for the longest of time. BXS has been a proven thorn in RND's side and a formidable foe. This Tribe has stuck to their guns under the leadership of sleepingbear and have proven themselves to be hard to crack. Kudo's BXS you deserve this honorable mention.

Before we go to the bash update I just want to clarify some things. Even if members of THC were participating in what they are accused of this doesn't make what happened to them acceptable. Due to the small population of this world outing half of a top level Tribe overnight is highly uncalled for. There were better ways to handle the situation. This action has lead to the dynamic change in player activity and Tribe progression for the entire world. Not to mention it is widely seen as an overreach and abuse of Moderator's trust that INNO provides them with (by moving the troops of players unaffected and no wrongdoing to prevent them from supporting those who were outed). What these moderators have done impacted the game in such a way they needed to open a new Dom world before this current one finishes to keep enticing players to stick around. Those 15 highly active players that lead others in the community are not coming back. I don't blame them, I won't be coming back either. Those connections with players in other Tribes that they had, have lead to many players leaving the world. This action from CaptC was targeted, a highly unethical abuse of responsibility, no due diligence was conducted and no fairness was displayed. This has deeply hurt the TW2 community far more than the actions of a few had. Players can no longer trust those that are supposed to be referees. I don't condone violations but I strongly condone how it was handled and the conduct of the Moderators involved. Except Beezknees. She has been the only light in that dark pool of corruption. This is all I will comment on the matter. Enough drama. Time for bash!

Bash update!!
#1 RND 37m obp / #1 Zalmoxis (RND) 2.4m obp
#2 THC 28m obp / #2 Howardrawr (RND) 2.3m obp
#3 BXS 6.7m obp / #3 Charos (RND) 2m obp

Sadly this is my last update post. Due to my leadership position in THC I can no longer give the unbiased reporting that K World TV News is known for. Someone else is more than welcome to continue where I left off. Except Slaughter1234. He has already proven to be a terrible news source. Thank you all who have supported the news updates. I did them for fun and fun it was. I'm glad the community came together to show interest in the progress of this world up until recently. Just looking through other worlds forums posts this Thread has drawn in more attention then any other world at this stage and is on track to becoming the most trafficked thread in TW2 Forum history. Although with so many players who left over this situation it may start to dwindle. Thanks!

Map Man! Send us off with that 4k rez map.
Last Map.PNG

DeletedUser2158

Just need someone to post a map each two weeks. no need for new tv world because rnd will lose soon ;)

DeletedUser2704

Update #15

Sadly this is my last update post. Due to my leadership position in THC I can no longer give the unbiased reporting that K World TV News is known for. Someone else is more than welcome to continue where I left off. Except Slaughter1234.
View attachment 761

he is too busy nobling barbs he cant post news. from now on we should call him "the barbarian king" . he is uniting all barbarian villages under his command.

DeletedUser

Oh snap, There’s carnage. How many times have we made you reset already? I can’t keep count.
0? I don't remember once you making me reset at all actually. But by all means, keep thinking you did. Its good to have a strong self image.

DeletedUser2549

0? I don't remember once you making me reset at all actually. But by all means, keep thinking you did. Its good to have a strong self image.
me and zbird made you restarted mate, thats once right there lol

DeletedUser2710

lulrawr, I told you awhile back that nobody wants to hear from #4. Especially since I'm not qualified with my low village count. But I have enjoyed reading your news updates. Too bad you have made your final post. Figures that the timing is just as we slide into the #3 spot. Anyway, thank you for the honorable mention. Hope you pick up the pen again, here or other worlds. We need mates who have more to say then how much bash they have.

DeletedUser2704

lulrawr, I told you awhile back that nobody wants to hear from #4. Especially since I'm not qualified with my low village count. But I have enjoyed reading your news updates. Too bad you have made your final post. Figures that the timing is just as we slide into the #3 spot. Anyway, thank you for the honorable mention. Hope you pick up the pen again, here or other worlds. We need mates who have more to say then how much bash they have.

having low villages count is still way better than munching barbs.

DeletedUser

me and zbird made you restarted mate, thats once right there lol
How did you make me restart? With what? Your intimidating presence? :D You never sent an attack at me, your nuke was too busy getting killed at the time to bearwolf. I reset the moment Chunk reset so we both could be in same province. You never played a part in it haha.

DeletedUser2549

How did you make me restart? With what? Your intimidating presence? :D You never sent an attack at me, your nuke was too busy getting killed at the time to bearwolf. I reset the moment Chunk reset so we both could be in same province. You never played a part in it haha.
we noble your village mate and you restarted. my facts are right bearwolf wasn't even attacking me, i wasnt even attack by a bearwolf.

DeletedUser2590

hey guys i think i forgot my password and cant log in. Someone give theirs so i can rim bubbles
For real getting banned with da boiiis and then charging back. oh its a great feelin. nice moves THC keep it up.

DeletedUser2578

he is too busy nobling barbs he cant post news. from now on we should call him "the barbarian king" . he is uniting all barbarian villages under his command.
I'm 4th in OBP. Where are you? Oh wait, Nowhere.

DeletedUser

we noble your village mate and you restarted.
Hmmm ....*nobled me first then I restarted....* i see your pride has severely scrambled your memory. I did reset yes, I also remember my old villages stayed barb for weeks and weeks therefor I was not forced to reset by being nobled. Getting nobled actually hasn't happened to me till this week, took them forever to take a single village from me even when it was empty hahaha.

I'm the one that reset and yet is still playing strong, what did you do? Brag about your skill and being an unstoppable force then few weeks later get caught cheating and bam, banned. The irony.....

I laugh every time I see you boast now, you have no more credibility.

DeletedUser2549

anyone can get bash at this game throwing nukes at low players. funny how you like to brag about that bash but not do anything major at all.

Hmmm ....*nobled me first then I restarted....* i see your pride has severely scrambled your memory. I did reset yes, I also remember my old villages stayed barb for weeks and weeks therefor I was not forced to reset by being nobled. Getting nobled actually hasn't happened to me till this week, took them forever to take a single village from me even when it was empty hahaha.

I'm the one that reset and yet is still playing strong, what did you do? Brag about your skill and being an unstoppable force then few weeks later get caught cheating and bam, banned. The irony.....

I laugh every time I see you boast now, you have no more credibility.
really can you share profit of the cheating? cause even inno cant today. but yeah whatever helps you sleep at night still, you lost your villages and restarted. there was no point in taking your second villages. my credibility is just fine, I'm not looking for you to approve anything. i dont need it, nah of us do.

DeletedUser

Whatever floats your boat bud. Taking a bit of truth and twisting it to your story and use. Wonder if this whole talk of "random/unfair banning" was just a last minute excuse to try and weasel your way out of it.

DeletedUser2549

Whatever floats your boat bud. Taking a bit of truth and twisting it to your story and use. Wonder if this whole talk of "random/unfair banning" was just a last minute excuse to try and weasel your way out of it.

are maybe it was unfair ban and players have the right to fight against it. how many players get ban and un ban in this game in the past cause of misunderstanding? alot of them. but its really whatever at this point. like lulr said in his updated. carnage how many times have you change your name? since tw2 has been out i have played under 5 names, seems like you have a new on every single world.

DeletedUser2704

oh here we go again, you are still bragging about your obp.

getting more obp than you is not my priority, this is not how i compete with someone.

iam a teamplayer, i play with my team, my ot belongs to the team and my dt belongs to the team. the whole point of this game is to play as a team and give the most to your team not to yourself, this is why they made tribe levels in the first place. stop bragging about your obp and do something useful for your tribe if you want to compete with me because this is how i compete with others.

my team wont benefit from my obp if i throw my nukes at low profile players even if i have a 1 billion obp.
my team will benefit from my 800k obp when i bash the reds in my area and help them conquer new villages and provinces.

do the math my friend, this game need smart team players not barbarian kings.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2158

Don't know where this rumor that bubbles only hit low level players come from.. he's being hitting Lord Uthred for a few weeks who is probably the best defensive player in this world

DeletedUser2704

Don't know where this rumor that bubbles only hit low level players come from.. he's being hitting Lord Uthred for a few weeks who is probably the best defensive player in this world

if what you said is true, i can see that bubbles failed big time. lord didnt lose any village since he joined thc. he gained at least 3 villages if not more.