• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

K World TV News

DeletedUser2158

Thats just a testament on how good Lord is and not how bad bubbles is.

DeletedUser2685

Everyone, please refrain from personal attacks on @slaughter1234. He’s a sensitive little snowflake so let’s treat him as such.

Thank you all for your understanding.

Love,

Kumquat (Board Mod in training)

DeletedUser626

F him. He's a b and will always be a b. He talks a big game but then when the going gets tough he just quits. He cant handle actually playing.

DeletedUser2441

[QUOTE="Captain Kumquat, post: Kumquat (Board Mod in training)[/QUOTE]

Now that would be the day! :eek::rolleyes::p We are always looking for exceptional people to be moderators. Feel free Mr Kumquat to enlist as you're already a board Mod in training. :D:D:D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

are maybe it was unfair ban and players have the right to fight against it. how many players get ban and un ban in this game in the past cause of misunderstanding? alot of them. but its really whatever at this point. like lulr said in his updated. carnage how many times have you change your name? since tw2 has been out i have played under 5 names, seems like you have a new on every single world.
you got me beat, i played by 4

DeletedUser2710

Now that most of the drama has ended, this is turning out to be a fun world. After the big bang I wasn't sure THC would last but they have done an awesome job. Adding up both sides, this is still a pretty even match. I think this world is going to be open for a good long stretch.

DeletedUser2549

This guide will explain how to snipe any noble train that's not a 1 second train (as the game is designed for those not to be sniped due to the way they land). Step 1. Find your village that has defensive units. Step 2. Decide how many troops you want in your support packets. NOTE : You will be spamming a ton of waves for this, so you want a decent amount, but not too much. Most packets are 100/100/100 or 100 HC. Step 3. Create your preset (Just like farming) Step 4: This is the most important step. MAKE SURE YOU SELECT THE DEFEND OPTION WHEN SELECTING YOUR NUMBERED PRESET. Step 5: Check your landing times. You can hit the "Presets" button on a village and it will show all land times. NOTE : DO NOT use the support button to launch your snipes via this method, as it only sends 1 wave. ALWAYS use your numbered button. Step 6: Four seconds before the first noble hits, start spamming your button. This allows server lag to be ignored, as your goal is to land as many within those time frames. You can recall the waves that don't land before hand. This method will Snipe ALL 2 second trains or more without fail. As long as you give yourself a 4 second lead on button mashing.

OnereousBubbles - Mar 18, 2019 2:25:31 AM

@slaughter1234 you know it isn't hard to snipe one second trains as well right?

DeletedUser

Sure but can you snipe half second trains? Asking for a friend....

DeletedUser2549

Sure but can you snipe half second trains? Asking for a friend....
its not that hard to snipe trains in general in this game. but then i guess not everyone here play tw1 and can snipe mms trains either.

DeletedUser2158

ive heard its impossible to snipe a one second train because the support always land after the attack. how the game was coded

DeletedUser

I litterally do it all the time, pissing off Reaper so much recently from it. So its definitely possible. Even have a nice amount of half second snipes that I'm proud of.

DeletedUser2158

I have other things to do in summer than manage 40 villages. World is done and RND will lose in a couple weeks. Makes me smile that all the rats will lose the world