• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

K World TV News

DeletedUser

Its been real guys, thx for a fun world. RL happened for me yesterday morning when a drunk driver killed my GF yesterday morning. She always hated me playing this game. Realizing now I should have spent more time with her and less here. Feel free to shit talk me and accuse me of lying or whatever crap you guys come up with. But I'm quitting the game. It took over my life and now I am left wishing I spent more time with her while I could. I'm deleting this account and all my past ones. Goodbye folks. Likely will never come back.

DeletedUser2316

Well I would certainly hope you wouldn't make anything so awful up.

My condolences Carnage, the death of a friend, teammate, family member, or significant other, is a terrible thing to endure.

I can only say this, as someone who has experienced a lot of death during my time. You cannot second guess yourself, beat yourself up, or spend your time playing the "what if" game. The individual who was stupid enough to get behind the wheel, and drive drunk has that cross to bear. Not you.

I have seen far greater men/women than I, pass far before their time. Your job is to live your life, the best way you know how. If there is something to be learned from the tragedy, take that lesson to heart, improve your life, and the life of those around you.

Sorry, again, for your loss.

DeletedUser2704

Its been real guys, thx for a fun world. RL happened for me yesterday morning when a drunk driver killed my GF yesterday morning. She always hated me playing this game. Realizing now I should have spent more time with her and less here. Feel free to shit talk me and accuse me of lying or whatever crap you guys come up with. But I'm quitting the game. It took over my life and now I am left wishing I spent more time with her while I could. I'm deleting this account and all my past ones. Goodbye folks. Likely will never come back.

may her soul rest in piece

i also want to note that i didnt accuse you of rage quitting, i clearly stated bubbles was rage quitting.

DeletedUser2549

I would hope there is no body on here that would do anything like that. But yes I hope it all works out for you. You have to live your life and do what you enjoy. Try not to lose yourself or fall to depression.

becky123

Axeman
sorry for your loss

DeletedUser1726

So sorry to hear about the loss of your GF...I agree with Eventide...its never useful to beat yourself up over the past...just have to take whatever lesson life wanted you to learn from it and go forward with that knowledge. Take care

DeletedUser2710

The pain will never go away, but it will ease over time. Stay strong. I am truely sorry for your loss. I have been there many times. Be thankful for the time that you did have with her, it was a gift. May she rest in peace.

DeletedUser2710

So how many of you thought BXS would be here today? Looking back through the start of this thread I would say almost none. We don't have an all-star cast, just an average tribe with a few good hitters, yet here we are at #3. Anybody have an updated map?

DeletedUser2549

So how many of you thought BXS would be here today? Looking back through the start of this thread I would say almost none. We don't have an all-star cast, just an average tribe with a few good hitters, yet here we are at #3. Anybody have an updated map?
i heard you went over the 50 member limity

DeletedUser2129

sorry for your loss

DeletedUser2590

miss you daddy.:p lemme get that eggplant. really miss you being in me. my account that is

DeletedUser2441

I want to thank everyone for their love and support to Carnage. This is a difficult time for him and some of you stepped up and gave words of sympathy and support.

Carnage, you will be missed. I am so sorry for your loss. My heart breaks for you. I've been praying for you hon. All my best wishes to you.

DeletedUser2710

Yes Panterra, we went over. I took command of HAT and to do so I had to break the limit. My mates wanted the tribe level enough to take us out of the contest. It's all good, still having fun.

DeletedUser2549

when inno refunds all the money to your account cause they couldn't prove botting, but yet you get ban cause they could prove botting. little strange..TW2 was like a return of taxs,

Last edited by a moderator: