• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Kark des Chevaliers Special Challenge

DeletedUser1179

For this domination world we would like to do something a little different. If we can have at the very least 4 to 5 tribes commit to staying 50 members or below in their tribes, we will put together a challenge where all the rules will be outlined here and the tribe that succeeds at the end of staying at the 50 member limit or below without ever going over will receive a prize. Keep in mind, it doesn't have to be the winning tribe, if the winning tribe has over 50 members then the prize goes to the tribe that has the most amount of points and have followed the rules of the contest till the world is declared won. Once I see a commitment from the required amount, rules of the challenge will follow.

DeletedUser2637

2 more tribes need to hurry up and agree to do this so we can see the rules and start.

DeletedUser1179

Glad you approve Cokky;). Let’s get going tribes! You asked for it, we’re trying ro deliver!

DeletedUser2593

maybe if we have to do world reset due to night bonus then you can impose this as a hard rule on the server instead of just having people agree. whaddaya say? XD

DeletedUser1179

Unfortunately, that isn't something I can "require" tribes to do. With the tribe limit being 200, there is no way for me to say that you have to keep it under a certain amount. The incentive with having people agree to participate is that there's a bonus in it for them, and they get the bonus even if they don't win the world but have the most points of the tribes participating. Currently I am not sure what will be done about the night bonus, I am trying to get clarification on that.

DeletedUser2056

RND won't go above that either, we're in. I'm not of leadership I'm just relaying info.

That's right. we will not raise our membership above 40 at any point and will likely end up with closer to 30 depending on activity. No floaters allowed.

A little disappointed at a 50 member limit. Still think it is too big. Even 40 is probably too much.

OSK is already at 48 and NBK is at 65.

Kiki is also on this world. I'm sure everyone can see if anyone goes above at any point in the world.

DeletedUser1179

RIP are you spying on me...LOL How do you know I'm on the world?:p I'm just a spectator. :D I tried to be fair with the member limit when making the contest. The last time we did this, the limit was 65, so I did go lower this time. We currently have 3 tribes entered, we need at least one more. ;)

DeletedUser1179

We now officially have 4 tribes committed to our contest. They are THC, RND, RRR and BIO! Official rules will be posted later today just in case any other tribe wants to enter!

DeletedUser2056

We now officially have 4 tribes committed to our contest. They are THC, RND, RRR and BIO! Official rules will be posted later today just in case any other tribe wants to enter!
so OSK is not part of the contest? They have 47 and BXS has 46. seems like both should be part of it until anyone disqualifies themselves by going over.

DeletedUser1179

Nope they have not declared officially that they want to be a part of the contest. This is completely voluntary, the only way you are in the contest is for tribe leadership to declare it on this thread. That was what was posted so they will have till end of today to decide, after rules are posted to be fair to those that said they are in, we will go with those tribes only.

DeletedUser1401

So the tribe leadership must declare first then the official rules will be posted. Seems backwards. Shouldn't the official rules be posted first so a tribe knows what it is agreeing to? Also not sure why it was stated this way because it seems to me the only official rule is for the tribe to never go over 50 members which was already posted. What additional rules could there possibly be?

cokky

Berserker
the condition to win is posted not the rules. Although seems like it is a pretty cut and dry thing just "we" the leadership of the tribes in the contest will be making the rules and kiki will be the arbitrator of such.

DeletedUser1401

they just crack me up more and more is all. It's simple. One rule. "Stay 50 or under, done". how hard was that. there shouldn't be anything to arbitrate. what is someone going to debate, if 51 is less than 50 lol. or maybe in the quantum universe 50 could be equal to any number and therefore any number could still be considered to be both below and above 50 so any tribe may have any number until they prove quantum theory doesn't really exist and that Einsteins theory is correct and therefore 51 is indeed higher than 50.

DeletedUser2590

Yea, i actually agree with kac, kiki you have like no moderation tools. You cant even check if a tribe reaches 80% without getting out a calculator. So if you make like a bunch of other rules youve got no way of enforcing em. Keep it simple.