• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Kark des Chevaliers Special Challenge

DeletedUser2256

I'm confused. I looked through this entire chat a couple of times. There are more rules besides staying under 50 or is that the only one? Are sister tribes ok? I just want to clarify things if possible.

DeletedUser2158

Goodbye challenge.
ac88bd450b0c5312999b6d858008685b.jpg

DeletedUser446

OSK dropped form the 50 member contest. Also RSC but I've not sure if they were even apart of the contest. The Literature Club is a new Tribe so I don't believe they are in this contest either. Who all does this leave still in the contest?
Top 10 over 50.PNG

DeletedUser2590

Don't be sad that they failed, be glad that they tried.

DeletedUser1179

There were nine tribes entered in the contest, they were THC, RND, RRR, BIO, SIN, BXS, TWS, WOK and Elite! Now that Elite has gone over the 50 limit, there are only 8 tribes entered.

DeletedUser2677

Biz knows he cant win. So sad. He cant even fill upto 65. Bet that was unexpected. Guess hes finally at the end of that rope.

DeletedUser2702

Unless I am misunderstanding, the world needs to be won before the contest ends.

DeletedUser2256

I didnt know if it was still going on. I think a lot of tribes are confused about it.

DeletedUser2549

Not that confusing. The tribe that wins and don’t over over 50 members also wins this contest. Pretty simple to understand. What is confuse about that? Just curioues maybe the mods can answer those questions.

DeletedUser1401

Challenge is still in effect. There are currently 8 tribes left that can win this special challenge. It does not matter who wins the world. This challenge is separate from the winning world tribe and will be awarded to the top tribe that is left at the end of the world.

DeletedUser2549

Challenge is still in effect. There are currently 8 tribes left that can win this special challenge. It does not matter who wins the world. This challenge is separate from the winning world tribe and will be awarded to the top tribe that is left at the end of the world.

yes it isn’t tie into the crown they give a tribe for win. It’s extra contest so extra crowns.

DeletedUser2685

That's right. we will not raise our membership above 40 at any point and will likely end up with closer to 30 depending on activity. No floaters allowed.

A little disappointed at a 50 member limit. Still think it is too big. Even 40 is probably too much.

OSK is already at 48 and NBK is at 65.

Kiki is also on this world. I'm sure everyone can see if anyone goes above at any point in the world.

This post did not age well.

DeletedUser1179

Unless I am misunderstanding, the world needs to be won before the contest ends.
Yes, the world needs to be won before the contest ends. If the tribe that wins has 50 or less then they win the contest too. If the tribe that wins has more than 50 then the contest is won by the next highest tribe that has 50 or less.

DeletedUser2702

My understanding was that the tribe can't have gone over 50 members at any point, as well?