• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Kill / Death ratio

DeletedUser2001

I am bit of a numbers nerd and was thinking it would be cool to have a stat showing your effectiveness at controlling your Army. It could be done by taking the bash point / number of troops lost. Example 1,000,000 bash point / 100,000 troops lost player would have a 10/1 kill / death ratio.
I am not sure on the programming of the game but since these stats are already stored in the achievement's the raw data is there. Just an idea to show who really knows how to put together a good Army.

Tokano

Not a Mod
I mean, I can't see that being an actual feature or function of the game but I think it would be pretty cool to track.

DeletedUser1487

I think it would be a nice thing to add to tw2 tools atleast. Maybe not a game feature, but something to observe in the tools. Cause to me, this seems like something I would pull up in the tools page of a certain player.

Tokano

Not a Mod
I think it would be a nice thing to add to tw2 tools atleast. Maybe not a game feature, but something to observe in the tools. Cause to me, this seems like something I would pull up in the tools page of a certain player.
Shoot Heimdall a message on the .EN forums, then. See if that's something he can track.