• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Kymeria Quotes

DeletedUser734

Quotes from the great king of Kymeria, head of his house and father of four. Most honorable leader of the northwest...

Seriously, his quotes are fantastic, please post as many as possible on here.

DeletedUser734

Sent to Tnttoby, forwarded to me.
king kymeria has written:
Beast,
has literally been trying to destroy me since I started playing, I
understand but, why you, why now, why don't you join me and be helpful,
your such an admirable person. all I want to do is stand up for the less
powerful and less diabolical, and that has no place here? cause, I
started late or something. I've been nothing but helpful, but beast, all
he wants to do is come crashing down his niehbors doors, while like
you, I send out to the farthest reaches sometimes weeks away, to allies
in need. The difference is the people Im trying to help have, no
help,thats why I help. it gives me learning, about how long it takes for
certain units to arrive, the value of resources but no I got to not
only fight the guy next door but everyone in between. For what. because
some war started a year ago that had to ruin everything. For
everybody,and turn nice people into total morons, people who probably
get bullied, at school, or work, or at home.

You know how much
effort Ive put into the writing alone in my little tribe. no and Im sure
you don't care. But I care and you know what ,their are computer geeks
right now at their servers who see what is happening here, cause news
flash TnT, this is not about a game , or who wins or dies, this game is
about measuring the Human spirit. what is the measure of your soul.

If this is who you are in virtual reality who are you in the real
world, a Father, a Husband, a caregiver. or are you leader of Hellbound
the ruthless dominating bully tribe. consumed with hate and lives to
instill fear,thriving on it. I went a long way to meet you and I liked
you. but where do you draw the line between what is right and what is
wrong, and ganging up on Me after all I been through already these last 5
days, is wrong.I told you a long time ago, this attack would be your
downfall, and it has TnT, you membership is dropping everyday, why isn't
son of tnt in your tribe. and why won't you let him join Kymeria.
Hellbound can't continue to dominate the south and the north, up here we
want something else, that isnt Hell, not quite heavan but, maybe a
little more diverse. do you feel me.

DeletedUser734

EXACTLY! He sends this to EVERYONE!
It's hilarious. I love his quotes. I want to see how many good ones we can get one here.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser734

Sent to Sir Otter, again, forwarded to me:
king kymeria has written:
I
always, knew you guys were up to something, too bad ,I smashed your
attack donkey in the teeth, so he won't be joining in this fight.he he
But sorry to tell You, news is out, Hellbound got no friends, it's just
you and I up here and The Little piss ant Tribe, called Kymeria.

I
want you to know how wonderful it has been unraveling your whole
operation from the inside out., no matter what you think will happen
won't, and the truth is, Kymeria won before we ever fired a shot...Thats
the hallmark of a wise Commander," Know thyself, Know thy Enemy,win a
thousand Victories"

. I won't send my Commanders, into suicide
missions with out a strong sense of duty. To defeat the indomitable,
Hellbound, nothing could be more worthy of a sworn duty. And Btw, The
word is out, Triads about to re-introduce themselves, so don't get all
caught up with Me, Those guys still remember the last time you all went
at it..

Good Luck..it is a great honor, dispite our
differences.but do know this, this has been a long time coming. You
should appreciate, the trouble I went through to get you here today! now
this is your shot, Conquer me and save your Dying Tribe...well wait,
you won't do that..but maybe you'll pick up some credit by tangling with
Kymeria, Long live the Kingdom!

DeletedUser645

Where does that guy get all that? Kymeria doesn't have a leg to stand on, yet hb1 seems to be doing just fine...

DeletedUser

king kymeria has written:Do not judge me by the size of my tribe for there are members whom are not being listed I am currently at war with Helbound, They can be dangerous you know. Their Crime not recognising my Birthright as a Kingdom. It is no rush take you time, I am very patient. But I do have dimplomatic abilities to spare you further attention by RMT and TFE. I like independent tribes aswell and beleive in the right to self determine. so please reconsider. My Tribe will survive your attacks but will your Tribe Survive mine. and the dont always come in the name of Kymeria.

DeletedUser

king kymeria has written:would you rather remain independent of your alliance with Hellbound and They have all Been Targeted for a certain destruction, I wish to inform you the chance to resume Tribal society exists, so long as you drop Hellbound, and do no further operations against, TFE, RMT and of course Kymeria. were like the red cross, our tribe is mostly young start ups and fallen worriors.of course there is no promises but I am beginning negotiations for many who will be in line for blowback arriving out of the recent development that
character_b470dfb9fa.png
is currently under attack and will most likely have no influence in further events. if that means anything to you. These have been very successful Attacks against The Hellbound founder. I appreciate your time and hope this letter is worth a global consideration.

I only need your reply

I'll wait

DeletedUser773

Quotes from the great king of Kymeria, head of his house and father of four. Most honorable leader of the northwest...

Seriously, his quotes are fantastic, please post as many as possible on here.
What Have ,we Here, a Conspiracy? This forum was like a morgue a month ago, It is really great to see The activity going on here, and I'm Honored you find my Quotes worthy of the official forum, I had no idea.: Cobr2, are you trying to destroy me or recruit for me;-P ,why don't you want to Join Kymeria. What an Honor! it would be to have you among Us, Join NOW! or Die!, Kymeria may be your only option, the Few and Proud to still be alive.
really this was something, I think your just trying to butter me up...lol...;D

DeletedUser734

I'm so glad you're posting here King Kymeria. Seriously, it's not even bashing you so much as you just write more than anyone I've ever seen on this game. What happened though, I thought we were working together against TFE and suddenly you're attacking my players? I'm disappointed man, we trusted you.

And I'd have much more fun dying as RMT has already learned ;P.

Isn't that right Abernon?

Oh, and have you noticed I'm playing with you on the new world? Friendship is Magic afterall :)

DeletedUser

What Have ,we Here, a Conspiracy? This forum was like a morgue a month ago, It is really great to see The activity going on here, and I'm Honored you find my Quotes worthy of the official forum, I had no idea.: Cobr2, are you trying to destroy me or recruit for me;-P ,why don't you want to Join Kymeria. What an Honor! it would be to have you among Us, Join NOW! or Die!, Kymeria may be your only option, the Few and Proud to still be alive.
really this was something, I think your just trying to butter me up...lol...;D
One for the quote list xD

DeletedUser870

King Kymeria, how you doing man?

You have not sent me a message in game for a while now.....

You should not be friends with Cobr2 he has occurrences of blood on his hardwood floor and in the bed sheets. He is a bad bad man!

DeletedUser773

Thought I'd drop in a line, Really like the Events of the past month or so, for Castel Del Monte, Excellent , active players, and among the Best Of the Best the US have to offer TW2, in my opinion, and well I think my opinion matters...lol...;-D I'd like to shout out to Cobr2, and Abraxaslotus....Cobr2, sorry to disappoint you, but Forgotten Legion, Merged and well, things got complicated,thanks for the ("Kymeria Quotes Feed, it's so good to laugh at myself.), I did try to protect Kymeria, and our Allies in the East, and after Ikirk, went incognito, well I had to focus on my house, The NorthWest, were I'm at, and, had to draw the Line there. It wasn't like I was trying to infiltrate your ranks or anything.;-D and Abraxaslotus,, I'd love to message you, I'm just worried you'll attack me again..lol,.. I'm glad to see your here Most of All.

DeletedUser773

I'm so glad you're posting here King Kymeria. Seriously, it's not even bashing you so much as you just write more than anyone I've ever seen on this game. What happened though, I thought we were working together against TFE and suddenly you're attacking my players? I'm disappointed man, we trusted you.

And I'd have much more fun dying as RMT has already learned ;P.

Isn't that right Abernon?

Oh, and have you noticed I'm playing with you on the new world? Friendship is Magic afterall :)
I know now, and am honored to have a place among the starry lineup. really W3, it's where its at,like when all Tribal Warriors had died, and go to Hell! ;-D, and yes that is a reference to your infamous tribe, BTW, I'm taking good care of Rockytop51, and Polonova, so with any luck Kymeria May,have 8 members before this war is through...Thanks alot, "Those Guys" are swell;):)