• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Lack of competition

DeletedUser

So THT has a massive OBP lead against the number 1 tribe. GAM apparently has 8 tribes supporting them and they still can't stop THT. Players starting to noble villages too, even without Gwenn's help, so GAM is on the brink of collapse, so many have reset, so many have yet to reset still.

DeletedUser1401

Just curious. How many players are on this world. I figured it would be one of the lowest turn outs yet.

DeletedUser

Tribe Rankings:
GAM: 85 VP 169 Villages 80 Members 1,966 PPM
THT: 81 VP 184 Villages 68 Members 3,537 PPM
S$M: 68 VP 130 Villages 65 Members 1,523 PPM

OBASH Rankings:
THT: 736,513
GAM: 236,768
S$M: 129,328

DBASH Rankings:
THT: 201,394
GAM: 141,136
S$M: 116,221

DeletedUser1401

1,800 is more than i thought it would have at this point. I miss tw2 tools. i wouldn't have to ask if it was still around and i i'm not going to start on this world just so i could see the total. i didn't want to add to the player count just to check because that would just add to the false number of players. i have no plans on joining another vp world but used to like to watch and keep track of things from the old tools website. guess i'll just have to ask things like this on the forum for now on.

DeletedUser

THT split into WIN after a fallout with the founder and his lackey, then the rest of THT joined either S$M or GAM.

WIN looks like the Winners already. Most of GAM has already quit, and S$M not too far behind them. Well this was a quick world.

DeletedUser1401

THT split into WIN after a fallout with the founder and his lackey, then the rest of THT joined either S$M or GAM.

WIN looks like the Winners already. Most of GAM has already quit, and S$M not too far behind them. Well this was a quick world.

so that means that new vp worlds take 3 weeks to win but you have to barb munch the next 6 months to officially be declared the winners. does that sound about correct. nah, i'll pass on those worlds for now on.

cokky

Berserker
these are for all intensive purposes learning worlds... they are for casual players and beginners to learn how to play the game in a less intense setting. These where the devs answer to the lower and lower pops of worlds to try to keep the game going with the casual player because more and more of them where just getting smacked around in the domination worlds. It is just to easy and slow to keep real interest though which is a problem but there is still an appetite for these worlds it is just dropping just as fast or faster than domination. However one advantage is you can join a world real late and still get into the top tribe and you should not have to use any crowns to do so as they are slow to finish which means you dont have to wait and wait for the next one to open.

DeletedUser1401

All valid points except if you look at the last vp world, J world, everyone just joined the largest tribe and killed all the new players off in several weeks. if anyone new joins they just eat them up as soon as they come out of protection. not sure that works out to well for anyone trying to learn on those worlds. that was for sure the last vp i'll ever sign on to again. total waste of time over there and has to be the most boring i've ever seen. i'd rather sleep than play on a vp world.

DeletedUser2715

As someone playing on world 38 I've already got bored with it first vp world I have played and it will be the last I hope a new domination world comes out soon

DeletedUser

Ya VP worlds are boring and easy, but are great worlds if you want to just chillax and casually play the game. Other than that, nothing to brag about.

I just made this thread simply to say there is a lack of competition, and then post updates on current world standings. You can talk crap about WIN but we are only 70 vs a 6 tribe alliance with 2 of those tribes 100+ members, not saying we are some NIB equivalent, but we do have some of original NIB in it. Won't say who, but there are some. But we are still a smaller player tribe compared to the rest of the world

DeletedUser2712

I just came back to this game after a number of years out playing other ones. I was in a winning tribe way back in one of the first 10 worlds. How things have changed with this VP world win is crazy. There seems to be a pattern of 1-2 of the bigger tribes start up a ton of alts and scatter them all over. I've just watched like 5 new tribes full of new players like 55-100 points, spring up in the province i'm in and the surrounding ones since yesterday. No damn way is that a coincidence of like 50 new alts just magically started overnight, or that a ton of abandoned low point villages logged in to accept tribe invites. I'd imagine it's just a stall tactic to give a rival tribe entering the province (i'll call them TeamA) , a headache. Since it seems like the low point village in a lowbie tribe suddenly gets invited to the big tribe (TeamB) which had just been cleared out of the province by TeamA. Then it puts TeamA into a position where they're forced to noble a cruddy 56 point village or whatever to get the province fully away from TeamB. This is just silly.

DeletedUser1401

J World (vp world) 56% of players all in one tribe. ran over all other players in 4 months, including many new players trying to learn the game, and barb munched what was left to get to the required 2000 victory points. world over. actually it was over in about 3 or 4 weeks but now can officially be called over. i still think they should do away with vp worlds imho.

how about this world. is it similar. have most just joined one tribe. curious for an update on this one and how long it will last.

DeletedUser

Well WIN is only 80 members, while our competition is 6 tribes worth, which they have been doing some merges, but two of them are 100+ tribes, rn its 80 vs 250-300.

I have been talking to the leader of SSM and trying to get him to make this world more fun by doing things that I myself would do to raise chances of overcoming us if I were him. Cause I want competition. SO I wanna help him have a fighting chance to keep this world fun.
Well he would rather cry and whine about how the world is over and all is lost rather than be production to his tribe and give them a fighting chance. SO I guess the world is over if the competition dont even wanna do anything to improve their chances

DeletedUser2720

Are all US worlds full of MRT'S? Or is it just this one?

DeletedUser

Its easier and faster to finish worlds with bigger tribes, as you can get more VP that way regardless if the players is good or nah. Doesn't take much effort to noble barbs for a quick VP.