• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Lag and connection issues.

DeletedUser

Anyone having issues... game has been lagging for me all morning. Takes 2 minutes for one command to go through. Half the time I just get DCed... just wondering if anyone else is having these issues.

DeletedUser

It's been a struggle all morning trying to do anything on this game.

DeletedUser

:\ I'm stilling waiting for the game to reload after refreshing the page. . .

DeletedUser305

I'm having trouble logging in as well, can 't get in on pc or mobile. I know there has been 2 maintenance actions performed in I would say 24 hrs.

DeletedUser1363

They need to take down the game while they fix it.

DeletedUser1472

cant do anything............... if my noble dies because of this lag im going to be upset i sent a noble out and the thing lagged me out before i can time a nuke to land in front of it

DeletedUser61

Hi guys we do apologize and the issue should be resolved. If you are experiencing this still please contact my support team and they'll be happy to look into this for you.

DeletedUser

The issue is persisting this morning, can't log in... yet again.

This happens literally every morning at this time since the update... just remove it please. You have made US servers unplayable.

DeletedUser1253

Yes the issue is still present, today has been the worst day so far with the lag

DeletedUser61

Can someone take a screenshot of their screen when this lag happens? I have tried to duplicate this on our end and cannot manage to do so. Currently working with system admin at the moment to correct this and check the servers.

DeletedUser1253

I'm not sure how much good a screenshot will do, I'll see if I can get fraps to work so I can record video of me clicking 50 times to train 1 spy. It seems to happen for me this weekend between 0800 - midnight. I was lag free at 0100. The weekdays were pretty rough too. Some players are being told to use different browsers or empty cache but it has not yet remedied the issue.

Patch had some great balancing changes but it seems to have caused a ton of lag on US servers. Friends on EN servers are not reporting the same issues. Wish I could help more.

DeletedUser61

I'm not sure how much good a screenshot will do, I'll see if I can get fraps to work so I can record video of me clicking 50 times to train 1 spy. It seems to happen for me this weekend between 0800 - midnight. I was lag free at 0100. The weekdays were pretty rough too. Some players are being told to use different browsers or empty cache but it has not yet remedied the issue.

Patch had some great balancing changes but it seems to have caused a ton of lag on US servers. Friends on EN servers are not reporting the same issues. Wish I could help more.
I do apologize as they are looking into this issue because it seems to be isolated to a few players. .EN server players were not able to login but the issue has been corrected.

DeletedUser

Log in right now and you'll see the problem. It was perfect all day but now it's almost unplayable... Getting old, not going to lie.

edit: And now it's good again.

edit2 (30 second later): it's awful again.

DeletedUser1488

Having the same issue. Been going on for a week now.
sometimes it's better than other times but it's never as good as it was prior to 1.41 being installed.

tried 3 different browsers...chrome...IE...Firefox. Nothing makes a bit of difference.
I have pinged other servers such as yahoo and google with <20ms response. This proves it's not my internet.
I realize it's not the same thing but when I ping tribalwars2.com i get over 200ms lag. No other commercial website gets even close to that kind of terrible lag.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1472

lagging almost everyday, everything i do takes like a good 30sec+ to do. i send out raids it takes 30+ sec before its sent and because of this sometimes i send out too much raid at one village or i click to upgrade the same building twice cuz i thought the first time didnt go through

DeletedUser1488

1.42 installed. Things seems to be back to normal. Better than it's been for the last week

DeletedUser1488

Crap...false alarm...still lagging. It seemed to clear up completely for a little while but now it's back.
Haven't seen it this unstable in quite a while.

DeletedUser

Can someone take a screenshot of their screen when this lag happens? I have tried to duplicate this on our end and cannot manage to do so. Currently working with system admin at the moment to correct this and check the servers.

b72304a26073a378e9001d46f4f4f9d5.gif

Here's your video (gif)

of... nothing...

Edit: This is the absolute worst I've seen on here. Taking 1-2 sometimes 5 minutes to send an attack.

Last edited by a moderator: