• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Landskrona Realm Competition

DeletedUser1179

Greetings, Tribal Warriors!

For the launch of Landskrona we have prepared some amazing competitions with outstanding rewards. Compete against the other players and claim the grand prize for yourself if you dare!

THE VIP (Very Important Points)
Goal: Be the first, second or third to have 5 Victory Points

PRIZES:

1st Prize: xXCarnageXx

2nd Prize: Dumbledore

3rd Prize: KingRaccoon

The Basher

Goal: Be the first, second, or third to reach 100,000 Offensive Bash Points

PRIZES:

1st Prize: bcar22

2nd Prize: KingRaccoon

3rd Prize: xXCarnageXx

The rules are simple:

First and foremost, the game rules apply, i.e. only one account per player. Pushing accounts only to achieve a goal will result in disqualification and actions may be taken against involved account(s)!

Post a screenshot to prove you have achieved a goal. The winners will be selected based on who posts first, so if you reach the goal but do not post right away, you might miss out on a reward!

Example:

Player A reaches a competition goal first. Player B comes second and Player C comes third.

Player C posts his result first, then Player B. Player A doesn't post at anything at all.

Player C wins the competition, because he has reached the goal and has posted his or her screenshot first. Player B gets the second prize and Player A doesn't win any prize, because he or she didn't post a screenshot.

All entries will be checked before the winners are announced to ensure a fair competition and game environment for everyone involved.

Good luck!

Your Tribal Wars 2 Team

DeletedUser2557

100k O-bash
NFRqshD

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-03-20-10-50-05.png
    Screenshot_2019-03-20-10-50-05.png
    588.3 KB · Views: 9

DeletedUser2702

You need to get the image to show up, bcar22. I have no real doubts, but dem's the rules.

A quick image that may help get that accomplished.

fcFXHcW.png

DeletedUser

First to post for 5 VP

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    472.1 KB · Views: 4

DeletedUser2702

Our first three Obash winners have declared, prizes have been awarded! Congrats to bcar22, KingRaccoon, and xXCarnageXx!

Third place prize still up for grabs on the Victory Point Competition! Who will it be?

DeletedUser

This is the first time I've made over 1k crowns in this comp, lowkey feeling special, I've never had that many crowns ever haha

DeletedUser

Since gwenn is here, wondering when we will be getting our crowns, or should I say ME. I'll take 5 more VP and then another 5 VP and post for myself again if you'll let me haha. If it speeds up giving me crowns

DeletedUser2531

5 victory points

Attachments

• 5 victory.jpg
    5 victory.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 1

DeletedUser

third place for VP is still open, as I can't take 1st and 2nd at same time, unless of course mods allow it haha.

DeletedUser2702

No, I am afraid the contest is won, jamestowne. Congratulations to xXCarnageXx, Dumbledore, and KingRaccoon!