• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

legion Of Doom (CFH)

DeletedUser1078

We are looking for experienced players that like to fight and work as a team. We have no interest in playing tribal hugs or tribal build, come join the fight! Based in the SW and West quadrants.

DeletedUser335

why is it not LOM? has it been taken just abit weird (CFH)

DeletedUser

why is it not LOM? has it been taken just abit weird (CFH)
Well it should be LoD but that names had been taken by a well known tribe in another server so they're trying to avoid being called out on it by picking a weird Tag by the looks of it.

DeletedUser1078

Tags I kept picking said they were taken so I picked pantera's CFH cowboys from hell lol and every time I picked a tag that was taken it would erase all the tribe intro that I wrote.

DeletedUser1078

Lol well it would be a one sided fight right now as we just started but give us time

DeletedUser

Honestly be best to just join one of the existing tribes at this point.

DeletedUser1078

I'm not joining any of these tribes around me, I've had my fill of tribal hugs and tribal build lol.

DeletedUser

Had your fill of tribal build yet you've created a new tribe... I don't understand your logic.

DeletedUser1078

I meant being in a tribe where people don't participate and are just here to build. The members so far are players from other worlds we play. I'm only recruiting experienced players or ones willing to fight.