• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Let us put some life in this new world

DeletedUser2078

Hello Fellow Rumeli Hisarians,
Let us all put some life in our forum. Remember the rules of the forum. Talk of the world only, no bickering, name calling or trolling messages. Just the facts as you want them believed of course.
Wouldn't want any of the tribes knowing your business.
Wake up world and start a new day. Protection has not lifted yet, but there is some interesting things happening I am sure behind closed doors or in some chat message somewhere.
Organization is the order of the day in the beginning, make sure your newest members to the game (being politically correct and not calling them Noobs) are ready for protection to lift. I know you tribes are out there that have a whole lot of new members and are so happy to see them shoot their first troops and are ready to wipe their noses when they get a boo boo. :rolleyes:
Hopefully, this will be a world to remember and tell all future Tribal Warriors about, but first we have to make sure to strap on our big boots and get to kicking. :D

DeletedUser2078

Attention All Rumeli Hisarians
In the next installment of "Lets us put some life to this new world"
Protection will have lifted and Offensive Bash Points will be increasing
Who will be the Top Dog in OBP and who will be the losers with DBP?
Our Top 5 Lists

The MAP: How did all the tribes fair in recruiting for location?
Interviews with veteran players that came to the world to win another day
A special Guest spot interview from a surprising place.

And much more so stay tuned and watch this thread.

DeletedUser2085

Well, I can say only one thing. LET THE WORLD BURN!!! :DDD
Just kidding, but seriously, I am looking foward to what will happen after the protection will be lifted. :)

DeletedUser1487

Well I'm doing good. Been busy in other worlds, just i'm staying updated with progress here cause I'm hoping this world gives the game a kickstart now that most the vets from past worlds that recently closed are now playing worlds like w13, 15, and 17, so with them out of the way, maybe people can come here and we can pick up a lot more active players that are willing to learn and become really good.
Then again, w11 is closing here in a few days......That was a fun world.

DeletedUser2078

The Next Installment will be up tomorrow. So come on all Rumeli Hisarians and put this on your watch list.

DeletedUser2078

AArlREO.png
Hot Topic of the World

So it has started

Will we have an MRT at the top of the Leader board AGAIN ?
SURPRISE SURPRISE SURPRISE
Tom the Great wins as outstanding Leader of the world
will this get me on hitlist? :p
Tom you win a trip to Disney's Fantasy Island for your fantastic recruiting.
Opinions on Mass recruiting tribes are in and this is what some of the other Leaders have to say on the subject.
Tom of course did not answer.
The Questions sent out were:
Would you run a mass recruiting tribe?
What is your opinion of them?
This is where my definition and their definition of what an MRT is clashed. So I want to set the record straight on the definition of a mass recruiting tribe for all worlds to know.
1. Open door policy, anyone can walk in off the street.
2. Invest all of your tribal skill points in adding people to your ranks.
3. Think that having a brother tribe to make you another 200 members standing in the sidelines will help.
If they show some restrain in who they recruit, use some sense in the size of their tribe, even though they may fill all 65 spots in their tribe in 24/7, you are not a mass recruiting tribe. New players to the game must go somewhere and I advise you new players to not get locked into the 200 plus tribes. They let you down and ignore you. Won't answer questions completely. Look for leaders that care about your location, if they can get you support and communicate and help you learn the game.
So with that out of the way.
Question results
Warstar of the Peacekeepers writes:
"Yes i would run one."

"be sure to have a command section of experienced players ready for training as you do get a lot of rookies in those."

*note Warstar is a veteran and you will notice even his numbers do not match the number of members in TNM.
This man took smart approach brought members with him and then took in newer players to fill out his numbers.
Lets see if they choose to go for more members. I applaud you Warstar.

Jim Bob of Covenant of the Sword writes:
"I would not."
"They have their uses."

*note Jim Bob was a man of few words but I have heard that COS is playing on other worlds, that in the beginning they do dominate, so watch this bunch.
Whodeansu of Warlords Rising Writes:
"Mass recruiting has it's perks, but it also has it's down falls. You may be able to fill your ranks and get lucky of finding loyal people that are good players, but you also have the risk of finding malicious people and spies. Carelessly mass recruiting is a dangerous game and you are playing with fire, but when you only play with numbers, there is no way to effectively refine your tribe."

*note this young man has a Warrior Queen of this version of the game in his ear. A woman that has commanded tribes on several worlds and is an Alnwick Veteran. It is his mother. This woman has back bone and strategic gameplay sauvy and if he is half the leader his mother is, he commands loyalty in his ranks and directs them soundly.

Now drumroll please
Presenting The Northmen

AArlREO.png
The winner of Mass recruiting.png

TNM MAP.png
TNM the 2nd.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2078

8eb5e5c02dcbfd5a123eaff9b62082bb

Now the Top 5 Tribes PPM VS All of their Bashpoint Totals

1. WarLordsRising PPM: 1790 TBP: 172,231 OBP: 109,453 DBP: 62,778
2. Covenant of the Sword PPM: 1729 TBP: 291,863 OBP: 189,462 DBP: 102,401
3. Army of Two PPM: 1678 TBP: 4,126 OBP: 3,614 DBP 512
4. The Valient Uprising PPM: 1482 TBP: 104,470 OBP: 79,622 DBP: 24,848
5. The Borg Collective PPM: 1472 TBP 85,131 OBP: 65,686 DBP: 19445
For those new to the game. I will define all the shortcuts above.
PPM- Points per member
TBP- Total Bashpoints
OBP-Offensive Bashpoints
DBP- Defensive Bashpoints.

*note the author feels that Bashpoints set a tribe apart more so then the points on their players. So if these posts are slanted in any way, that will be the only way they will be slanted. Also wishing that rank was not determined by points but by the highest number of total Bashpoints instead. :D this is a war game not a farming game111111
Top 5 Tribes in TBP
1. Covenant of the Sword 291,863
2. WarLordsRising 172,231
3. The NorthMen 142,918
4. The Valient Uprising 104,470
5. The Borg Collective 85,131
Top 5 Tribes in OBP

1. The Covenant of the Sword 189,462
2. WarLordsRising 172,231
3. The NorthMen 81, 216
4. The Valient Uprising 79,622
5. The Borg Collective 65,686
Top 5 Tribes in DBP

1. Covenant of the Sword 102,401
2. WarLordsRising 62,778
3. The NorthMen 61,702
4. The Valient Uprising 24,848
5. The Borg Collective 19,445
;)
So in my estimation of the right way to rank a world.
Congratulaions The Covenant of the Sword.
Lead by Jim Bob man of few words

*note Number of members per tribe here:
COS 52 WLR 45 TNM 199+ xVx 62 TBC 19
COS AVG per member for TBP 5,612.75
WLR 3,827.36
TNM 718.18
xVx 1,685
TBC 4,480.58

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2085

Wow. One would expect Northmen to be amongst the first five tribes in BP. Also, I agree on your point, that BP is showing quality of tribe, not points. Points are just...number(for a lack of better words).
Overall, nice review of the top tribes. Keep this up!! :)