• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Let us put some life in this new world

DeletedUser1620

So all I got to say is, let the games begin, and may the best tribe win. Never doubt any tribe though, just like in sports, any tribe can win on any given day. Never ignore the small tribes, never ignore the newer players, most importantly......watch out for that angry hoplite guy, hehe, I've seen what he is like.

Tribes do have a habit of suprising ya sometimes.

Im excited to see how this world develops. Though im not in the loop on anything so idk whos fighting who and whos allied with whom so far.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1487

They do. Well I hear COS is at war with xVx, and COS actually had the nerve to ally with TNM, huh, ya that will go well for them, TNM always falls early game.

DeletedUser1487

So is tiger gone? What happened? I'm missing the announcements we used to have here.

DeletedUser1993

They do. Well I hear COS is at war with xVx, and COS actually had the nerve to ally with TNM, huh, ya that will go well for them, TNM always falls early game.

With TNM??? Huh...I saw they had some people jump ship, I wonder what happened...I had high hopes for CoS before I quit w18

DeletedUser649

lol. Yes, the tribe that is rotting at its core is having success defending against two tribes twice its size. Your insight is so spot on... as always fox.

DeletedUser1487

according to stats, it seems xVx and you guys are pretty even, but you guys are having to internal a lot of inactives as well, that will hurt you in the long run, but I'm glad you like my insight ;)

DeletedUser649

LOL. I can't even tell if we are talking about the same world anymore. So funny. I will just say this... A tribe with 177 players is probably having more trouble with inactives than a tribe with 68 players. ;)

DeletedUser1487

I'm not here to start any beef, but just saying COS is having trouble, and HI is tearing apart GOH. If anything we can agree on, its GOH is falling faster everyday.

DeletedUser1487

Well you know what they say, "smart people sound dumb to dumb people", glad I could make you laugh amardeep

DeletedUser2121

It has always been my experience that the better indicator of a tribe/clans real capability lies in it's "average per member" number. All of these kind of games have it and it's always a reliable indicator of how strong and cohesive a tribe is.

In this case I'd currently say that neither xVx or CoS are anything to joke about. Both have highly respectable ratios there and I haven't noticed either tribe gaining or losing much ground on the map.

Seems to me, from my little corner on the rim, I probably won't be going out of my way to pick a fight with either in the near future.

DeletedUser2084

Well you know what they say, "smart people sound dumb to dumb people", glad I could make you laugh amardeep

Or how about people with pompous attitudes only sound smart to themselves. But I'm sure I'm wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It has always been my experience that the better indicator of a tribe/clans real capability lies in it's "average per member" number. All of these kind of games have it and it's always a reliable indicator of how strong and cohesive a tribe is.

In this case I'd currently say that neither xVx or CoS are anything to joke about. Both have highly respectable ratios there and I haven't noticed either tribe gaining or losing much ground on the map.

Seems to me, from my little corner on the rim, I probably won't be going out of my way to pick a fight with either in the near future.
So warring with Hi (37x your size) is a smart move? kk.

DeletedUser1487

but don't mind us here on the rim, "its not like we will ever pose a threat"......

DeletedUser2121

lol nobody is "warring" with HI.

At the time we had 3 members under attack from 6 HI members and we had been in this world about a week. Setting yall to red was easier and faster than popping over to the mapping tool so that's what I did.

Needed to be able to quickly identify the possible threats.

Anyway I had forgotten about that lmao. I'll take care of that in just a minute.

All that said I love how you quote my post, then at the same time lamely attempt to insult me, all the time not commenting on what I actually said in the post.

Here's a hint. When you quote something someone said, your response should probably be relevant.

You want to be civil I'll be civil. Your call.

Harry Johnson

Mounted Archer
Omys a flame war in the forums, I'll grab some popcorn and watch.

I will say that the official stance of the Hi. council is that the world is in full swing and fun things are happening every day. The world is up for grabs, no tribe has any clear advantage over another and tbh the winning tribe might not even be founded yet!

All that said, good luck to the tribes, there are so many capable players on this world I expect there to be many many twist and turns before its over with and it would be a mistake to under estimate anyone at this stage in the world as we can see from COS's fabulous come back today!

DeletedUser2121

Omys a flame war in the forums, I'll grab some popcorn and watch.

I will say that the official stance of the Hi. council is that the world is in full swing and fun things are happening every day. The world is up for grabs, no tribe has any clear advantage over another and tbh the winning tribe might not even be founded yet!

All that said, good luck to the tribes, there are so many capable players on this world I expect there to be many many twist and turns before its all over with and it would be a mistake to under estimate anyone at this stage in the world.

Meh. I'll also remove myself. I don't know Harry all that well but I have a pretty healthy respect for the HI's I've had dealings with. Zalathorn and EODEli for instance attacked but were friendly enough in messages.

There's a lot to be said for being a friendly killer and I'd probably to this day do anything I could to help either of them if they ever needed it as if they were my own tribemates.

DeletedUser2120

Same with TheAnimal. I've spoken with him today. Good guy. Respect.