• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Lets Make the Forums Great Again

DeletedUser626

There was a time when the forums used to be a fun place filled with all kinds of activity. My goal is to try and bring that back to life. Yes your reading this correct it does say Forum Mod. I know right who would of though a guy from the wrong side of town could make it here. Well I am so lets get this started with a bang.

DeletedUser

Hey when do the little bitty 51 pointer villas become barbs?

DeletedUser2677

It's for a just incase senario where after 29 days of not upgrading a single villa a guy comes back and buys 6k crowns

DeletedUser

Strange that you decide to respond to a 2 and a half year dead thread that never took off even though it has the alluring title of
"Lets Make the Forums Great Again"
It's for a just incase senario where after 29 days of not upgrading a single villa a guy comes back and buys 6k crowns
I hope that's sarcasm and that it didn't actually happen :p But yes its 30 days...no login not necessarily no activity.

DeletedUser626

hell no they dont and this was from my time being a mod.

DeletedUser2702

I have been cleaning up a little and putting things into Archive folders lately. I will clean up the Tavern posts.

DeletedUser2702

My understanding is that the new look came "for free" with the version upgrade. We didn't spend time on making it all purply. LOL