• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Lets Make the Forums Great Again

DeletedUser2702

The action bar across the top is bluish-purple to my eyes, and there are purple hints swirling around in the background. And my name to the left is garishly purple.

Either that, or those parties from the 60's and 70's have finally caught up with me.

DeletedUser2441

:p Well, our names are purple but I'm seeing blue menu bar and background so who knows. lol

Wait, no my name is blue as well. Yours IS purple but mine is blue. o_O

DeletedUser2727

unknown.png

Something amusing i noticed, I wonder which world type provokes more activity in the player base :rolleyes:

DeletedUser2821

Yeah I have never really been able to figure out which one...Is it Dom or VP *Thinking*

DeletedUser2824

Oh I do want to say however how happy with Inno I am, in them not running Nobles in the last Gwen, I have no clue if it was a consious choice or the Gwen was targeted at more developed worlds, but it helped stop the mass murder of Barbs everywhere on the latest world and for that Im very thankful.

Feels bad how something like this counts as a good move by them at this point but take what you can get right?

DeletedUser2835

Tribal wars 2 should retire the game and just have it auto restart the world as a don world when a winner is declared.

DeletedUser2702

We should rename this to the 'necro thread that will not die.' :D

cokky

Berserker
they where never great but they where at least alive. So you have to have been there at least once to go back.

Tokano

Not a Mod
:( I did my best a few years ago to get these forums going.
Almost all of my 871 posts are just me talking to myself here.

DeletedUser2904

There was a time when the forums used to be a fun place filled with all kinds of activity. My goal is to try and bring that back to life. Yes your reading this correct it does say Forum Mod. I know right who would of though a guy from the wrong side of town could make it here. Well I am so lets get this started with a bang.
Hey, Hey Sly. I just wanted to let you know I'm back from the shadows....again... (albeit with a new name)

Tokano

Not a Mod
Tokano and JPex both returning at the same time? Could... Could this be the fabled prophecy that Cool warned Inno about all those years ago?

DeletedUser2904

Tokano and JPex both returning at the same time? Could... Could this be the fabled prophecy that Cool warned Inno about all those years ago?
I am censuring myself for legal reasons

DeletedUser2904

Should we finish each post with #MakeTheForumsGreatAgain??

#MakeTheForumsGreatAgain

DeletedUser2904

As any proud Tribal Wars person should!
#MakeTheForumsGreatAgain