• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Let's make TW 2 History Women

• Thread starter DeletedUser1260
  • Start date

DeletedUser1260

6axEfSk.jpg

Women put aside your differences and Unite to make Tribal Wars History !!!!
On World 10 I would like to get together all the women from all the worlds to unite and make a team of all Women.
It has never been done in Tribal Wars 2 yet, this is the time to try to make it happen. A lot of us play this game and we hide behind names that are genderless. It is time for a world to go to the women.

It is a challenge that I think the battle tough of the American Server can pull off.
I would like to make a team of 50 members, I know there are 50 of us out there.
Troops over points, teamwork mentality, and a alternate communication system like Skype will be discussed. We have time to discuss specifics.
PM me with your ideas on how we can make this work. Sign up below if you want to be heard.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1260

UPDATE: Thank you Ladies for getting on the Boat with me so far. I am looking into team T-Shirts that all proceeds will go to Breast Cancer. They will have the Team name and Tribal wars on them. I will look to keep the cost down as far as I can. So come on Lady's we have some planning to do. Get in here and Sign up.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser304

I LOVE that idea!!!! Hopefully I'll be able to get one.

DeletedUser

Finally got my account fixed. I am in and ready to meet great women and serve anywhere that is needed.

warrior_woman 1 resize.jpg

DeletedUser

I didn't even know this thread ever existed. Was a bit premature I think.

DeletedUser

They lost heart when (MEN) got shot down the day it was conceived.. What fun would it have been if it werent good old-fashioned gender war?
I really wish I would've save a copy of that = / Got taken down too quick for me to give it any thought...

DeletedUser897

So can a mod please tell me why my post here has been deleted twice instead of deleting my comments on this when none of them break any rules.

DeletedUser304

The lady organizing it came down ill and is still out of commission. Don't know for how long.