• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Leveling Down Buildings

DeletedUser

When taking a villa from somebody, often times I find that they have buildings I dub "useless" leveled way up taking away provision space for more troops. I would love to be able to destroy, level down and/or deconstruct these buildings. Besides using cats to cat yourself OR nobling yourself to get rid of a church, is there any way to level down buildings? I know in TW Original, you could do this from the HQ interface but I can't find any way to level down buildings in TW2.

Thanks in advance.

Juggz.

Tokano

Not a Mod
Unfortunately, there is no function that allows that.
Right now, the only option we have is to cat ourselves... Which sucks.

DeletedUser191

Agree, this would be useful. I don't see this as a huge problem, but it also shouldn't be a hard feature to add.

DeletedUser

You would have to counter it with a similar TW1 penalty.. If you level down all your villages before someone nobles them, you will lose points/villages. Could also add a timer to removing levels on buildings too where you only do it if you need it.

Tokano

Not a Mod
Ohh... We could also not implement a "pay to demolish" feature. It'd be nice to see something you can't pay for in this game. xP

DeletedUser

I desperately want to get rid of buying troops. Buildings is fine but troops is just unfair. Killed a dude's HC (it was all he had) and his morale is like 32 in a different province and magically he had like 300 HC again, wrecked 6000 troops.

DeletedUser

it should take the same amount of time to take Down as construct. this is needed developers!

DeletedUser470

Does anyone know how many cats. it takes to bring down a level 3 church ?

DeletedUser61

Here is an idea we decide to try out. This will give you a pretty good idea on the amount of cats it would take to bring down each level :) Click HERE

DeletedUser394

dogamer;n2798 said:
Agree, this would be useful. I don't see this as a huge problem, but it also shouldn't be a hard feature to add.

Feature exsist in TW1. Would destroy my Academies if I was giving up a village under attack and had no plans to re-noble.

It would be nice feature to have in TW2 to modify your newly nobled villages to match your other villages.