• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Loading App on Android

DeletedUser2479

Hello i have a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge... and recently i have not been able to load the app...it just stays stuck on connecting forever, i have hard reset,and soft reset my phone... network settings... force stopped.. and uninstalled and reinstalled... just keep getting the Red Circle in corner and connecting on bar..

DeletedUser2483

It seems that we're having the same issue again with the cells not being able to log in

DeletedUser62

I am also encountering issues. However, it is only occurring if i am accessing through my data connection. If i am connected with wifi, no problem. Furthermore, it apears to be an issue only with the us server, i was able to connect on the uk server. It started yesterday. And being a programmer myself, i get suspicious of coincidences, so one more piece of info. On Tuesday, i got rimmed while i was on the phone app through the data connection, and got the restart screen. But since i wanted to choose my restart quadrant, i closed the app and restarted when i got home. That was the last time i successfully connected through the data connection....
LG5, android 7.0. I cleared the cache, uninstalled, soft reboot, and reinstalled. No effect.

DeletedUser1574

same issue here......very annoying and it seems to be no rush to fix it

DeletedUser2483

Tech support says they have no new news on the server... Can't they just restart the cell phone server?

DeletedUser1949

same issue. doesnt work on WIFI or data connection. tried a different android device and same issue

DeletedUser62

In case it matters, my provider is Sprint. How about everyone else that has the issue?

DeletedUser1949

Verizon. Ive tried loading the app on multiple android devices. Even ones that never had the game previously installed. Wont even work on my WiFI. Yes, i made a support ticket and recommended others to do the same. Mobile game that doesnt work on mobile is kinda not good.

DeletedUser2483

My buddy says he can't log in on his computer now.... hope am still in my tribe