• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

LOD

DeletedUser1030

LOD is looking for warmongers to fight with us 24/7 we are a force to be reckoned with and we dare you to join us.

Must have 5 or more villages or at lest 10k points to join.

Were ranked 11 join if you punks dare.

DeletedUser1030

we offer war and were ranked 11th we are the best of the best pvp tribes out there.

DeletedUser238

no idea when you even challenged us to anything. we share no line soooo your pretty dumb.

DeletedUser491

Even though i fought the guy for three months straight i will support him in this cause...i think you are fairly uneducated on his reputation....He is very good at taking what he wants, he is great at taking over bigger tribes and is a master of organizing the best so he doesn't need to offer anything but to accept him as a leader to be reckoned with...

DeletedUser238

Even though i fought the guy for three months straight i will support him in this cause...i think you are fairly uneducated on his reputation....He is very good at taking what he wants, he is great at taking over bigger tribes and is a master of organizing the best so he doesn't need to offer anything but to accept him as a leader to be reckoned with...

I have a rep that he knows nothing about as well. I will look forward to taking his villages in the future. regardless, from a recruitment standpoint this is a weak show.

DeletedUser645

Hello everyone. I just want to remind you all, this is for tribe recruitment, not PnP. If you wish to carry out the PnP, please take it to the other section of the forum in a newly created thread.

DeletedUser

Jpex20 I think this person is trying to impersonate the real ObsLoD.

DeletedUser491

Jpex20 I think this person is trying to impersonate the real ObsLoD.
?
His IGN is : LordofDestruction or as most who fight him or know him call him LoD
If there is another player in the game with the IGN: ObsLoD then it truly is not his fault, he is only posing as himself not as someone else,
but again enough about LoD and more about his recruitment

DeletedUser491

hmm interesting, i do wonder if it is the LoD i am talking about that just so happens to use obsLoD as his forum account name or someone random is posing as obslod i think i once heard of ObsLoD but if i can get an idea of what worlds he plays/played that would help

DeletedUser

Wow, so apparently the same day Malice backstabbed us and broke their NAP, someone went to the trouble of imitating me and trying to stir up sh*t on the forums here. Coincidence?

I am the real ObsLoD, the above poster is in Lords of Destruction and owns a town in the Malice cluster. Clever move guys, but it just shows desperation as you are losing the war to the 20 of us. Is imitating someone against the ToS?

DeletedUser491

ok so ObsLod is on world 8 (i only checked 7-9) this is the real ObsLoD... LordofDestruction has nothing to do with any of this i added him to the subject cause that is the only LoD i knew of at the time
This is more of someone was trying to stir up problems through deception by acting someone they are not (no one knows who this person could be)
IDK who in the forum is real or not and their is no way to know unless a MOD checks the ip-address of obslod in the game and the obslod in the forum..then confirms or de-confirms which one is real

DeletedUser1030

there is only one me and this guy your talking to is not me and please do not talk to him.

DeletedUser1030

Well can you guess who i am then if im a fake? so you say?

DeletedUser

Better stop now THEHUNTER3000, the community manger just warned you.

DeletedUser238

Better stop now THEHUNTER3000, the community manger just warned you.

lol DRO should be removed from this world and hunter rimmed. we don't need people like this running around.