• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

DeletedUser

I got disconnected from the game and have not been able to log back in. I'm don't know whats wrong.

DeletedUser

I think the best thing to do now is send a support ticket. The support team will be able to help you much better than I could. You can find the support button at the top of the forum. Try to send them all the information you have about the problem like error message, screenshots, what happened when the error happened, etc.

DeletedUser166

anybody else unable to log in to the game or the support site? just keeps telling me invalid password even after changing it for the 3rd time

DeletedUser

Is the problem still persisting? I tried logging with my account and it worked fine. Maybe there was a typo in the username?

DeletedUser166

Mine is fixed. not sure what it was. didnt mess with it for about 6 hours then tried logging in again...oddly it took my first password like i never changed it. even though i have all the emails. I dont know its fixed.

DeletedUser

it lets me log in but the game starts loading and half way threw I get and error message saying connection lost trying to reconnect. but it never does

DeletedUser

Please, send a ticket to the support so they can take a look at your problem and help you. You can find the support button at the top of the forum.