• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

LOOKING FOR A TRIBE

DeletedUser1260

Hello All you players of passed worlds.

I am looking for a tribe.
These are the things I am looking for:
1. All or 3/4 veteran players.
2. Players active daily or booted.
3. Communication other then the mail system in the game ( prefer Skype)
4. NO Turtles
5.TROOPS PUSHED OVER POINTS
6. Leadership that walks the tallk they spread.
7. NO MRT (MASS RECRUITING TRIBE)
8. A tribe run by the Veteran players and not just by the Dictator.
If you have what it takes. Message me.

DeletedUser

Don't explain what a MRT is! A real tribe will know!

DeletedUser61

Jaded-one

If they recruit you from here does that make them a MRT :D

DeletedUser449

So Jaded, you keep talking about elite players, whats the highest offensive bash you have ever gotten on a world?

DeletedUser1535

Sheesh you lot are a bunch of pricks the girl was simply looking for a good tribe and all you guys did was put her down and asked her questions so when she answered wrong you can correct her and act like a know it all when in reality you know nothing of this game and what it takes to win.I was honestly thinking of doing the same but seeing the the type of responses i might get ill refrain from doing so..

What happened to the good old days of the forums being fun and interesting? I dont blame it on anyone but the players. It has turned into a place where everyone is measuring who has the longest *cough*cough* spear. I encourage everyoneto be more friendly and think of ways to make this forum great i have seen lots of others making an effort and for that i applaud them. So all you satire writers and statistic geeks i am talking too you POST POST POST and we will love you for it :D

DeletedUser

Sheesh you lot are a bunch of pricks the girl was simply looking for a good tribe and all you guys did was put her down and asked her questions so when she answered wrong you can correct her and act like a know it all when in reality you know nothing of this game and what it takes to win.I was honestly thinking of doing the same but seeing the the type of responses i might get ill refrain from doing so..

What happened to the good old days of the forums being fun and interesting? I dont blame it on anyone but the players. It has turned into a place where everyone is measuring who has the longest *cough*cough* spear. I encourage everyoneto be more friendly and think of ways to make this forum great i have seen lots of others making an effort and for that i applaud them. So all you satire writers and statistic geeks i am talking too you POST POST POST and we will love you for it :D
Jaded-One has started and went MIA on ALOT of worlds, she got nobled in us12, internalized in 7, disappeared from a tribe she work hard to start like a week in on 10, and i don't even know how 13 is going.

DeletedUser1535

Well then this is one of those moments where you wish you didnt stick your nose out for someone lolol.. *FACEPALM*

DeletedUser

Well then this is one of those moments where you wish you didnt stick your nose out for someone lolol.. *FACEPALM*

You had good intentions, and I thought about saying something too, but then I realized there is usually more to every situation than what we see.
Also I like to see it as more of challenging each other to do better, rather than just picking on each other and being mean or hateful just for the sake of doing it.
So no worries :p

DeletedUser

Hey, i perfer to defend a not overly great person vs insult a nice one.