Looking for full time Co-Player

Discussion in 'Player Recruitment' started by coldog22, Dec 2, 2015.

1. coldog22

coldog22 Guest

Hey all, I'm currently ranked 11th on W9 with over 1 Million offensive bash. I'm looking for an experienced player from previous worlds that would be willing to Co-play my account. As I'm getting larger, It would be helpful to have someone farm for me <3. I'm in TFR who's currently (And probably will) winning the world.

2. Turtlopolis

Turtlopolis Guest

*volunteers*

3. coldog22

coldog22 Guest

More like, you eat me and I do all your stuff... lol

4. Turtlopolis

Turtlopolis Guest

Not all my stuff... just spend a few hours a day queueing up troops and buildings and spies :p

5. coldog22

coldog22 Guest

Where would the fun be in that? I won't be able to antagonize players I wanna hit. xD

6. Jaded-One

Jaded-One Nobleman

No one is to have your log in information except you. The only way you can have a co-player is through your own tribe legally, but hey thanks for giving us the heads up about an illegal act. ;)

7. Turtlopolis

Turtlopolis Guest

You should spank him, he's naughty!

8. coldog22

coldog22 Guest

She might enjoy it, and i might like it ;)

9. coldog22

coldog22 Guest

my post shows nothing about an illegal activity. Howdo you know i wasn't gonna have them join TFR and give them my co-op?

10. Jaded-One

Jaded-One Nobleman

Then why would you advertise to the entire communinity instead of in your tribe forum? :rolleyes:

11. Yatogami

Yatogami Mounted Archer

Because he is looking for a dedicated coop partner, not someone with their own account to worry about.

coldog22 likes this.
  12. Jaded-One

Jaded-One Nobleman

And you know as well as I do, that is illegal to have someone not playing in your own tribe.

13. Turtlopolis

Turtlopolis Guest

No, he's looking for what I am... a full time coop that simply prioritizes his account (or mine) over their own, much smaller account. Nothing illegal about using your own account as a basher account while spending most of your time on a much larger coop'd account.

coldog22 likes this.
  14. coldog22

coldog22 Guest

15. Yatogami

Yatogami Mounted Archer

I should have explained the difference in dedicated and part time coop a bit better, but Turtlopolis got us there.

16. coldog22

coldog22 Guest

I should have explained it in more detail on my part, but thought it was common knowledge that a Co-Op has to be in the same tribe.