• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Looking for full time Co-Player

DeletedUser

Hey all, I'm currently ranked 11th on W9 with over 1 Million offensive bash. I'm looking for an experienced player from previous worlds that would be willing to Co-play my account. As I'm getting larger, It would be helpful to have someone farm for me <3. I'm in TFR who's currently (And probably will) winning the world.

DeletedUser

Not all my stuff... just spend a few hours a day queueing up troops and buildings and spies :p

DeletedUser

Where would the fun be in that? I won't be able to antagonize players I wanna hit. xD

DeletedUser1260

No one is to have your log in information except you. The only way you can have a co-player is through your own tribe legally, but hey thanks for giving us the heads up about an illegal act. ;)

DeletedUser

No one is to have your log in information except you. The only way you can have a co-player is through your own tribe legally, but hey thanks for giving us the heads up about an illegal act. ;)
my post shows nothing about an illegal activity. Howdo you know i wasn't gonna have them join TFR and give them my co-op?

DeletedUser1260

Then why would you advertise to the entire communinity instead of in your tribe forum? :rolleyes:

DeletedUser1260

And you know as well as I do, that is illegal to have someone not playing in your own tribe.

DeletedUser

No, he's looking for what I am... a full time coop that simply prioritizes his account (or mine) over their own, much smaller account. Nothing illegal about using your own account as a basher account while spending most of your time on a much larger coop'd account.

DeletedUser

No, he's looking for what I am... a full time coop that simply prioritizes his account (or mine) over their own, much smaller account. Nothing illegal about using your own account as a basher account while spending most of your time on a much larger coop'd account.

DeletedUser255

And you know as well as I do, that is illegal to have someone not playing in your own tribe.
I should have explained the difference in dedicated and part time coop a bit better, but Turtlopolis got us there.

DeletedUser

I should have explained it in more detail on my part, but thought it was common knowledge that a Co-Op has to be in the same tribe.