• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

looking for serious tribe

KingEvo

Archer
whats up fellas serious player haven't been on tw2 much but I'm looking for a serious group going into this world I have kakao as well i came from a game called valor with the same concept as taking cities.

anyone have any openings. second world i got to 100 cities and had a family emergency looking for any serious tribes to go in with and grind it out till the end.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Mature player, many worlds on Grep. Getting my feet wet in Kronborg but looking to get in on the ground floor with a tight but fun group.

Sounds like a dating website lol

cokky

Berserker
If you are serious about joining a tribe that plans to dominate and have something to offer leadership or experience wise please look me up on day one plan to start a Tribe that is exclusive to the top 1% of players from other worlds or similar experience. I lead E world to completion which was the most competitive of all US servers and plan to get a jump on a world for a change rather then having to rescue a tribe in the mid game stage. As such we will not have any crutches so will not be a place to learn the game from at the start. Those who join will be expected to be on A LOT and probably donate a minimum number of crowns to the tribe bank on the first day to get us started so We will be somewhat of a coiner group. After that coining is optional only. I also will be on world 5 and 10 everyday till then if you have any questions.

DeletedUser392

Get your butt back where you belong and we will hook you up!!

Yeah got all family issues worked out from my brother passing , and mentally got head on right. I will probably start the new world off for a fresh start unless you need some one to work really hard catching way way up to others, lol. but otherwise, yeah im good to go

DeletedUser

Yeah got all family issues worked out from my brother passing , and mentally got head on right. I will probably start the new world off for a fresh start unless you need some one to work really hard catching way way up to others, lol. but otherwise, yeah im good to go

Contact us... we might be able to give you a jump start.

DeletedUser1273

This world looks like it should be good judging from all the players I have learned are joining. Maybe we can actually get some PnP and activity in the forums

Harry Johnson

Mounted Archer
Former leader and founder of the number 1 tribe on world 9, Imperium, looking to for a tribe. Ran wars, offensives/defensive operations, diplomatic talks and all that fun stuff. Rdy to start on a new world :)

Oscuro

Mounted Archer
Former leader and founder of the number 1 tribe on world 9, Imperium, looking to for a tribe. Ran wars, offensives/defensive operations, diplomatic talks and all that fun stuff. Rdy to start on a new world :)
Number 1 in points :p

Ye I am a great offensive planner guy and founder of the real number 1 tribe on US9, TFR. Go check us out :p

Harry Johnson

Mounted Archer
Number 1 in points :p

Ye I am a great offensive planner guy and founder of the real number 1 tribe on US9, TFR. Go check us out :p
Number 1 is still number 1! Not my fault the other "leaders" went full retard messed everything up o_O We had a plan that was working rather wll when I was running the show, they chose the "no plan" route

Harry Johnson

Mounted Archer
Yea I dont want to make the same mistake I made in world 9 by putting together a tribe by merging multiple tribes then being stuck with a "council" of leaders all of who have no idea what they are doing and needing me do 90% of the work and complaining when no one in tribe thinks they do anything.

cokky

Berserker
Correct this is going to be not for everyone sort of group very small elite former leaders from winning tribes. Experience is a must as we wont be doing a lot of low end teaching. I fully expect everyone in this group to be in the top 50 at least. I will have some affiliated tribes for those who need more learning before they are ready for the elite group however. I am sorry if this comes across as snooty but we have done our time of teaching and need some RR. As things wrap up on other worlds we will be expanding the cap on the tribe to include more players slowly. We also plan to start in the NW so if just starting out and want to be away from us your forewarned.