• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Looking For Tribe (New Player)

• Thread starter DeletedUser2687
  • Start date

DeletedUser2687

Hey guys, if anybody is interested in looking for a new player that is extremely competitive, look no further because xher25x is here! I will help out who is needed. But for now, I can't since I just started out. I look forward to working with you to greatness. :D

DeletedUser2441

Hi! And welcome to TW2! What world are you playing? I would suggest looking around the map of players close to you to see what tribe they are in. Reach out and message them about joining their tribe. We have lots of great players who are great teachers for new players. We have an awesome community! And of course if you ever have questions then please feel free to write here and ask and we will help you out.

Best wishes and happy hunting! Enjoy! :D

DeletedUser2687

I haven't made enough points to message ppl which is why I'm posting here. But since you suggested, I will keep working until I earn enough points. Thanks for your help!

DeletedUser2441

Absolutely! Let me know if there is anything else you need.

DeletedUser2687

I'm talking about like other villages aka barbarians. Not my own. Is that only available if I send spies?

DeletedUser238

I'm talking about like other villages aka barbarians. Not my own. Is that only available if I send spies?

you have to send spies from the tavern yes. barbarian villages don't make troops however so if there are troops there its called a "spike" that other people have put there to kill peoples troops by proxy.

DeletedUser2441

Thank you players for helping to assist our new player! You all rock!! :D

xher25x, If you were to spy another player (brown, blue, purple or red depending on your tribe status) you can get a green report or a red report. A red report doesnt guarantee what troops are in a village. A green report tells you exactly how many troops a player has.

But as stated, barbarian villages do not have troops unless a player has put troops in there as stated above as a spike.

Barbs are usually used for what we call "farming" as in farming for supplies/resources. Attack the grey barbarian villages to get extra resources to help build your village quicker rather than solely waiting for your resource mills to replenish your warehouse. :)

DeletedUser2694

Hello Peeps,
I am new here as well, just started paying today and looking for a cool tribe to join. I have played in other games like these. Don't have enough points to message in game, so doing the same as the new guy above me.

Happy gaming.

DeletedUser2687

Hello Peeps,
I am new here as well, just started paying today and looking for a cool tribe to join. I have played in other games like these. Don't have enough points to message in game, so doing the same as the new guy above me.

Happy gaming.
I just started one. Look for Fun Tribe (FTR) or message me here with your coordinates and I'll send you a request to join.

Edit: Oh and thanks guys for your help!