• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Loot from winning battles...

DeletedUser

In some other games, when you win a battle you get a small share of loot from the cost of building the army that died.

May be good idea here, eg 10% of the cost of making the army is left as resources.

As well, imo if someone is going to burn 10+ deceivers, rangers, etc... the guy on receiving end should get 10%... after his 10th deceiver kill he gets 1, etc.... still give edge to the "pay to win" crowd but makes the guy on other end have a little fun and stay playing game.

DeletedUser

*takes this in* My opinion, Medic is a thing, you know save 10 or 20% of your army....

Although, I am all for a battle line of quests, with some good rewards, I can't see much more than that.

I understand you are getting deceiver spam, but its not that common, literally spending money to send a fake...
And rangers are spending money to not die...

The grandmaster and medic are common enough (well, common enough.. anyone wanna donate me some? *glares at the resources deposit*)

DeletedUser

The way I look at it if I can convince my enemies to send literally 10 deceivers in matter of days at me, then I should be able to get 1 back for myself because I am doing a favor for game creators in suckering the pay to win guys into buying deceivers.... If I wasn't here stopping them, they won't be spending the money trying to beat me.

DeletedUser

Think of all the money that gets to go into R&D for this great game though...

And if they are sending that mnay deceivers they aren't a great enemy to have xD