• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Losing Noble Coins

DeletedUser1260

NIce sentiment Gray wolf, but off topic, please gentlemen stuff like the above put in the chat or your status. Thank you.

DeletedUser120

so whats the 2016 plan for all this barb nobling...there needs to be a cutoff on villas where one cant barbnoble this way the smaller guy/gal will still be able to get some ground to play a game...there is no reason for a player that has 25+/- villas cant start taking player villas and get more active in the game instead of the ones by me that have 80villas and still is barbnobling to the rear...if all are going to do barbnobling then you just need to build Defvillas and just do all barbs...an my personal input was when TW2 was coming out it would be greater game then TW1 and i fine it very Displeasing

DeletedUser120

took 7 villas today and they barbnoble 7 more...as you make nobles it should just keep going up with No refund of coins for nobled villa
so i need to keep fighting this one player thru this whole game while he gets a rebate on his nobles and i need to make more coins for noble
and yes iv been doing the fakes 3 out of 4 but i still think there should be a cost in there for that move 1% + of villa points...
one just sent 600 attacks at a player and you know most are fakes and to me thats a very troubled person when they get Butt hurt