• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Lost a Village, Get Noble Slot Back?

What's your guess, lose the slot or get it back?

• Noble Slot is lost

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Noble Slot is returned

Votes: 8 88.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

I am confused about something.
Each Noble costs, at least, the number of the noble it is.
For example, noble # 25 costs 25 coins plus the resources for the noble.

So let's say I use noble 25 to take a village, any village. I now "lose" that noble #25 slot and have to spend 26 coins to get noble slot #26.

Let's say that the village is taken by someone else. When they take that village, do I get noble spot #25 back in my available noble space, or is it lost forever?

If I wanted to take that same village back, would I need to buy another noble slot, say noble #26, for 26 coins plus the resources, or just the direct resources and use the returned noble slot?

Thank you!

Faramund

DeletedUser

Coins are for the number of villages you can have, nobles are for any villages you don't have.

DeletedUser255

In terms of an equation:
Coins required for next noble slot = Number of Villages + Number of available nobles.

So say you have 10 villages and 5 available nobles, 10+5=15.

If you were to lose a village the variables would need to change to make the equation true again:
(10-1)+(5+1)=15

Hope that makes sense.

DeletedUser1011

well that is a bit hard to understand but I think what they mean is your nobles don.t come back or your coins but how mini coins you had to spend on the noble goes back to what you needed to take that villages say it took 25 coins plus one noble now you lost that village you have to rebuy the noble but you don't have to spend 26 coins just the 25 you spent on it. so if you lose 2 village it will cost you 24 coins for your next village not 25 .

DeletedUser

well that is a bit hard to understand but I think what they mean is your nobles don.t come back or your coins but how mini coins you had to spend on the noble goes back to what you needed to take that villages say it took 25 coins plus one noble now you lost that village you have to rebuy the noble but you don't have to spend 26 coins just the 25 you spent on it. so if you lose 2 village it will cost you 24 coins for your next village not 25 .

If you lose 2 villages, it won't cost you any coins.

Mint 1 coin, get 1 Noble... mint 4 coins (cummulative), get 2 Nobles, 8 = 3, 13 = 4... etc etc...

So if I have minted 13 coins and have 6 villages (original 2 + 4 conquers with the 4 Nobles) and I lose 2 villages... it will tell me I'm able to build new Nobles, no coins. If I want to get to 7 total villages (retake the 2 and add one), I'd have to mint 6 additional coins just like everyone does to get their 5th Noble.

DeletedUser465

Basically, you mint coins to increase your total allowance of nobles. Each village you control takes up a slot. Losing a village returns that noble slot so it's available again.
20 villages = 20 noble slots
lose 2 villages = 20 nobles slots, and 2 available nobles to be REMADE