• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

MAFIA OVER 80%

DeletedUser1989

Don't rely on TW2 Tools to tell you the correct percentages. They are invariably off and they aren't part of the InnoGames team. The mods have tools they look at that give them the accurate numbers, and they'll confirm when it's time.

DeletedUser1726

We were announced the winners of World 14 in mid December. My last post on this was on December 13th and it was announced shortly after that. Its posted on the Neuschwanstein World tab so not sure if Babygrlll missed it De but its all wrapped up :)

DeletedUser1255

LOL - I saw that it was an old posting after I followed what Babygirlll said and responded.
GAH! :p

DeletedUser1255

Long time no see. I see you are playing on a server that looks almost identical to the server that I am playing on lol

How have you been? #RPR4Life
RPR!!!! :) I have been good. Playing with the Usual Suspects. Miss so many of you!

DeletedUser1726

King...
I don't know you but after reading through the forums this evening, I feel you may want to invest in some really good meds or perhaps a good therapist. Damn, you are on every thread, even ones like these that ended a long while ago. If this game is stressing you out so badly, maybe its time to let it go. Jeesh