• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Map Capabilities

Should there be a cap on tribe size?

• Yes

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DeletedUser736

After only playing for a few days, I've noticed several differences between TW1 and TW2, which most are purposeful differences but I'm hoping this one isn't. My complaint comes in regards to the map, as I start to search for potential tribes, I cannot determine where they are located in relation to my village(s). In TW1, you were able to color-code tribes/players so that you could distinguish between the thousands and thousands of villages. I believe you had to have a premium account on TW1 in order to enjoy this feature, so I'm not sure how it would be offered here, but nevertheless, I think it is a necessity. The ability to have a "world overview" so that you can see exactly where your villages are placed among your fellow tribe members and among your enemies in order to move troops accordingly. Right now, it's impossible to locate tribes and players, especially the more villages involved. Which brings me to my next point, please put a cap on tribe size. Anything over 100 members is just ridiculous, even with good, experienced, and active players.

DeletedUser465

After only playing for a few days, I've noticed several differences between TW1 and TW2, which most are purposeful differences but I'm hoping this one isn't. My complaint comes in regards to the map, as I start to search for potential tribes, I cannot determine where they are located in relation to my village(s). In TW1, you were able to color-code tribes/players so that you could distinguish between the thousands and thousands of villages. I believe you had to have a premium account on TW1 in order to enjoy this feature, so I'm not sure how it would be offered here, but nevertheless, I think it is a necessity. The ability to have a "world overview" so that you can see exactly where your villages are placed among your fellow tribe members and among your enemies in order to move troops accordingly. Right now, it's impossible to locate tribes and players, especially the more villages involved. Which brings me to my next point, please put a cap on tribe size. Anything over 100 members is just ridiculous, even with good, experienced, and active players.

But without 200 members, Omerta would have to split into Omerta 3 and 4! :( hahaha

There are mapping tools available on the tool site. I'll provide a link below

http://www.tw2-tools.com/us1/home/

DeletedUser736

Yay! Family tribes haha

Your link provides a lot of stats, but as far as visualizing a player/tribe on the map. I do not think your link is helpful.

DeletedUser736

Ah, I see. Yes I remember generating these on TW1. Not as convenient while in game or when a quick glance at the map is needed, but its certainly an option.

DeletedUser61

Some excellent ideas here and as well I do miss having the option to color code player maps. Gave us the idea of who might be lurking too close :D

DeletedUser736

I also noticed that there are not continents on TW2, i.e. k45 or k55 or so on and so forth. That would help analyze the map as well.

DeletedUser1260

I find that Mega tribes and Sister/brother tribes recruit a lot of members to get their points high, cover the map and keep all dead players to keep the advantage making the world dead to war. Where is the challenge or strategy? Win it only because you merged everybody into the whole instead of fight for the village? Sounds to me more like farming than war.

DeletedUser255

I find that Mega tribes and Sister/brother tribes recruit a lot of members to get their points high, cover the map and keep all dead players to keep the advantage making the world dead to war. Where is the challenge or strategy? Win it only because you merged everybody into the whole instead of fight for the village? Sounds to me more like farming than war.
This is only effective until they reach a well knit tribe with experience in dealing with MRTs or are even just experienced enough with each other to outmaneouvre a larger, slower enemy. The bigger they are, the harder they fall.

DeletedUser

We won the world by finding good allies than beating everyone else. Not my fault THEY ALL DIED WITHOUT much of a fight