• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Map of Kronborg top 10 tribes

DeletedUser1730

I'm not talking about the villages on the fronts, I'm talking about the stuff showing up in your core, U guys used to make mostly gains on the front lines, I congrats you for that, yay woopee all that stuff, but more and more villages are being nobled in your core area, so before you show us our problem, fix your own. And yes, at the time, many were active, but the past means nothing now, they are inactive now, and are not giving up a fight over their villages. So ya a few nukes to each village will get the job done. Congrats! You successfully nobled an inactive player, if you can't do that, then just stop playing. Yes stats are the same either way, but there is a difference between nobling an active and supported village, and an inactive village not being supported because the player has asked for none and so nobody knows which villa needs support. You've proven you can take inactives, a lot of them per day, what I want to see is what you can do when you eventually get all inactives, and fight REAL and ACTIVE players. I'm sure you are fighting them up north as well, but when thats all you are fighting, just actives, I think things will be different in statistics, I expect that number of COL villages lost to HI to drop dramatically.

They did indeed, and ya that example makes sense too lol! Its strange that that many villages are switching sides and colors in just a week. But ya, now you know where our nobles have been focused recently...

I think its best to mention that you had criticized us for taking your so called "Inactives". Yet you are doing the same. In addition, i assume you have coop on most, actually, i know you have coop on specific ones. While we need to kill a small stack with one nuke, you all clear the way for your tribe. Harry was kind enough to remove my comment, but I had said along the lines of, if you add the conquest of villages taken from NAO and Hi., you have 87. 1 more conquest than your enemy. This stat doesnt even go all the way back and starts 6/14 as opposed to the total conquests which start 6/2. I just find it astounding considering you can mock a tribe and the villages taken. Red is dead, regardless if they quit because they cant fight or just choose not to. I still cannot get over this and I feel the need to constantly bring this part up.

Also, your comment on COL villages lost to Hi, not only has it not dropped dramatically, but it has increased significantly. I look forward to the next stats update.

DeletedUser1487

First of all, what type of tribe would let their inactives just sit there and let all of them be nobled by the enemy?
Second, are you trying to start this argument back up? I was done arguing about 3 days ago.
Third, I can see the stats too, no need to point out the obvious about us losing villages to HI.

DeletedUser1730

You have no valid argument. You differed our victories as if they were easy victories. False. You criticize us for taking so called "inactives"- which they were not- and not having much of a fight, yet you continue to take your inactives and im sure you move troops out. Im sure its getting more difficult to contain the mass inactivity by now. Just keep growing them for us, we will be there shortly.

As far as your third points goes, i felt it wise to bring it up considering you thought you all were holding steady because nobling provinces fullly barbed up barely shows movement in the maps.

DeletedUser1487

Ya, you would know exactly who and who isn't inactive, I see the yellow and red dots next to names, you have no argument. We take our inactives to keep them under COL control, at least for a bit longer. And lastly, I guess your wisdom is flaud. I see things with my eyes too. Most of our inactives don't have coops, if they did, they wouldn't be inactive. Atleast the account wouldn't. Hard to move troops with no coop. Most inactives are previous Rising Tide, and when they made the switch, they never got a coop.

DeletedUser1211

Of course they know who is inactive. There is a stats tool that lets you see the daily points growth for each player. The tool also lets you see who is nobling whom. It's not difficult to use those tools to figure out whether someone is active.

DeletedUser1487

Yup, I know all about the tools, I use it quite often. And now that I know there are certain players in HI that scan the tools for conquests and inactives, it helps me know who we are up against. But yes, your "secrets" are very easy to use.

DeletedUser

Yup, I know all about the tools, I use it quite often. And now that I know there are certain players in HI that scan the tools for conquests and inactives, it helps me know who we are up against. But yes, your "secrets" are very easy to use.
Tw2-tools is awesome :D

DeletedUser

Only cuz tw2 mapping system is... wtf? 0,0 is top left.... 1000,1000 bottom right?

DeletedUser

Friendly reminder to get back on topic :D

We have a lovely tavern to discuss cream filings.

DeletedUser1487

I'd say its more 55% me denying things, and 30% you trying to prove me wrong, and the rest is all mixed

DeletedUser1487

Yup, there is that 30%, haha! See what I did there? ;)
I make myself laugh sometimes lol...