• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Map of Kronborg top 10 tribes

Harry Johnson

Mounted Archer
Bah dang phone, messed up what I was trying to say. There is a huge COL lose in the south to NAO. I mean yea there are a few specks of gold appearing here and there on the front but its hardly noticeable. What is noticeable is the large amount of barbs being eaten. Digging in is a good way to ensure your enemy doesn't lose

DeletedUser1487

You kidding? You have it backwards dude. There is a whole gain of villages in the south. I saw the maps too.

DeletedUser1487

You talk about barbs, but HI. sure did suddenly appear really quickly. And I heard a lot about your members nobling a village in our territory, and it was all good cause it was 1, but then it was 2 and then 3 and then a problem, cause your guys didn't want to give them up. That was a recurring thing. So your guys must be nobling barbs as well, not just the handful of players that encroached our territory. You have no room to talk harry.

DeletedUser1487

In the past week you yourself have nobled 5 barbs. The past week! And you accuse us of barb munching?!?

Harry Johnson

Mounted Archer
We're actually nobling the former RST members that are in COL. Godofmen knows about it. And we were formally NbI, Noble Intentions, took in T.W and became Hostile Intentions, so we have been here for quite some time. And yea, we noble barbs, not many but we do. Mainly for setting up invasions and what not. The difference between Hi. and COL is that Hi. takes a lot of NAO territory and make it a piroity to attack anything that is not in our tribe. Hence the name Hostile Intentions. Your northern members are just sitting there waiting for us to noble them, its kinda sad really

DeletedUser1487

Ya sure I noble barbs too, and quite a lot, but I'm small and I need to grow so I can deal damage and move on from barb munching.

Harry Johnson

Mounted Archer
Your missing the point, if you could understand the difference between a tribe that is turtling and a tribe that is actively taking apart its enemy then it would make sense. However I dont think you understand the difference between a tribe killing everything in our sight while taking a few barbs and a tribe that is taking every barb around and not really doing anything against its enemy

DeletedUser1487

I think you underestimate COL. Why do you think we are still standing? We have been here from the beginning, taken all the blows from NAO, and are creaming them in the east. I don't care what you think. I know what I take part in. So I'm done arguing with you, Hail IMP and COL! My two families I may never see in person!

Harry Johnson

Mounted Archer
Or maybe you are trying to take out NAO but failing to do so? That could be whats happening when you consider the huge bash points COL members have but the little amount of ground you get in return for that bash

DeletedUser

Doing the tab thing Harry suggested.
NAO gained some ground in COL's SouthEast border and PIA's East border.
COL gained a tiny bit of ground in NAO's North border.
Hi. gained a lot of ground in NAO's NorthWest and West border.

That's what I see from an outside point of view and just going by the map.

DeletedUser1661

First post on here! Wooo! I heard about this little debate so I decided it was time to make an official forum account. I honestly don't care about what any tribe in this world is up to besides my own. Why? Well if a tribe is barbing out at this point, fine.. More territory for us to grab. Go ahead and be content with what you currently have, feel free to sit back and try to hold what you believe is your land XD
Not pointing any fingers, but for the sake of the argument above.... How many provinces do you think I'd find of COL's with 80% or more of the villages in a province taken compared to the same of Hi.'s? I mean yes, everyone takes barbs but a couple for church villages is different than full provinces

DeletedUser1620

This Topic got amusing pretty quick if I do say so myself.

DeletedUser1487

Haha true, with rising conflicts with HI, they might start calling us more names and trying to one up us in stuff. lol