• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Map of Kronborg top 10 tribes

DeletedUser1487

We were done with that conversation rag, I was done. But yes, lots of Yellow did turn blue sadly.

DeletedUser1537

Exactly. They still haven't learned that they need to work as a team. It blows my mind the lack of communication they have.

I agree 100%. NAO only got to where they were due to merging and never really fought. In fact they stalled in the east as soon as they ran into organized resistance from COL then expanded to the west from merging until al the west rim tribes merged under our leadership and is now falling apart. Hell they tried to recruit our members that were taking their villages instead of fighting them XD. They actively encourage individuality over team work in the idea that working alone will make that person a strong player which is completely ludicrous. They are the biggest group of individual players I have ever seen
I think the main thing is, atleast NAO has gotten smaller. Months ago people thought there was no way any tribe would gain ground on them.

Your welcome.

DeletedUser1487

lol, but thats from you taking their members just like you have with COL.

DeletedUser1537

Double Ouch.

ERIC THE AWFUL has written:Why is COL still attacking NEM???? NAP is worthless if they continue to attack our allies!!

avroarrow has written:it is a setback but Nemesis can still attack COL and there no reason our members cant send support troops to Nemesis​

ERIC THE AWFUL has written:Setback????????

avroarrow has written:this is being discussed now

ERIC THE AWFUL has written:Why is COL still attacking NEM???? NAP is worthless if they continue to attack our allies!!!​

Harry Johnson

Mounted Archer
tfox, I kinda feel bad and dont really want anyone talking behind anyone else's back so I figured I'd tell you. We have a thread in our forums where everyone is posting your attempts to get them to switch to COL and they are kinda making fun of you. Sorry

Harry Johnson

Mounted Archer
I'm not there. I'm heading up something else atm. Our members are competent enough that I don't need to be fighting everywhere at once. Better hurry though, I hear yall are running out of barbs up there o_O

Harry Johnson

Mounted Archer
Logic and competent strategic planning, but hey if you want to launch long range noble trains against us go for it w/e floats ur boat

DeletedUser1487

tfox, I kinda feel bad and dont really want anyone talking behind anyone else's back so I figured I'd tell you. We have a thread in our forums where everyone is posting your attempts to get them to switch to COL and they are kinda making fun of you. Sorry
That makes me laugh cause I only did that to HI 2 days ago, and those few players only.

DeletedUser1487

Double Ouch.

ERIC THE AWFUL has written:Why is COL still attacking NEM???? NAP is worthless if they continue to attack our allies!!

avroarrow has written:it is a setback but Nemesis can still attack COL and there no reason our members cant send support troops to Nemesis​

ERIC THE AWFUL has written:Setback????????

avroarrow has written:this is being discussed now

ERIC THE AWFUL has written:Why is COL still attacking NEM???? NAP is worthless if they continue to attack our allies!!!​
COL never made such agreement with NEM, nor ever discussed it in leader council, or was supposed to make one when we messaged NAO about the NAP. Since this NAP is world wide known now, I can safely say there is a NAP with NAO, but none with NEM. Nothing has changed there.

DeletedUser1487

And there is a separate forum for all this ego stuff now, I advise we use it so this thread can be used for its original purpose, MAPS.

Harry Johnson

Mounted Archer
Old map, 5/9/2016

map_www_us11_45186c2ae60aafe1ff72f989b9668700_14628026473517.png

New map 05/16/2016

map_www_us11_8a8e8e4a3260a498de7430b40a5cf851_14634105269003.png