• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Map of Kronborg top 10 tribes

Harry Johnson

Mounted Archer
Why would we call you names? I dont see a future where that would happen. As for one uping we perfer to let our actions speak for us, no need to put a commentary to what we do.

I have no idea what your talking about with rising conflicts, we are doing what we have always done, nothing has changed in regards to our policy with COL or any other tribe for that matter.

DeletedUser1487

Io'm not complaining about the attacks we have received up north, because I knew it was coming eventually, either you are not great at knowing whats going on, or you just don't care.

Harry Johnson

Mounted Archer
I'M the warlord, I always know whats going on :) I think you dont know whats going on in the north o_O. Us attacking yall up there is not new, two weeks ago we took like 20 villas. In fact when yall took in RST we told godofmen that would still be attacking in the north. Your behind on this one :p

DeletedUser1487

I guess I am. Bunch of greedy little...... So you are going to be like yukio where he ordered the attacks on us when we were some what allies? I would rather die than ever be apart of a tribe like that. HI is showing up to be one of the crueler tribes, some might even say possible to be crueler than what NAO once was.

Harry Johnson

Mounted Archer
Our name is Hostile Intentions XD, did you think it was an ironic name or something? We're probaly the most honest tribe in the world, you dont need to look any further than our name to see what we're all about. We like to play tribal wars instead of tribal hugs, cant win the game by not taking villages lol

DeletedUser1491

cruel tribe? dont make me laugh we want to win and we are going to eat any player in are way, we have never been dishonest about that

DeletedUser1661

I guess I am. Bunch of greedy little...... So you are going to be like yukio where he ordered the attacks on us when we were some what allies? I would rather die than ever be apart of a tribe like that. HI is showing up to be one of the crueler tribes, some might even say possible to be crueler than what NAO once was.

You think we are greedy? Why? Because some of our members attacked your members or because we wish to win this world?
Let's make this very clear right this moment.. We were never allied with you, not even a NAP. Period. The most we ever had was personal friendships with certain members that are near us and we helped each other. We held no obligations to your tribe. Our recent talks are in an attempt to create an official relationship but you've let your ego get in the way of that.

We are crueler than NAO? I'm not going to go into that, what determines a tribe to be cruel or not and who do you speak for behind yourself? Do not even begin to think you speak for your tribe as a whole, let alone everyone else. But hey, thanks for the compliment anyway! That just shows us that we are successful, because aggressive tribes are always considered cruel, but guess what? We got to where we are through fighting, we didn't hug with other tribes to survive and we never hid our intentions at any point. Oh and another thing, we didn't start this tribe until a month into this server :)

Harry Johnson

Mounted Archer
Yea we never said that, idk where your getting that from. Our policy is Hi. first, we dont care about any other tribe besides our own, treat them all the same. Its like your coming up with this strange narrative in your head that we're all best buddies trying to kill NAO and only NAO. We have no diplomatic agreements between each other and no reason to pursue any. Like I implied eariler, this game is called tribal WARS, and the tribe that plays the war part best wins

DeletedUser1661

What about it? We never were part of that "alliance" so that was never an agreement we had. Besides, it's your aggressive behavior of merging a tribe that we were at war with and then barbing out on our province. About the only aggressive seen I've seen to be honest.

No matter what you claim, we never had an alliance or even a NAP with COL so there was no agreement.

DeletedUser1487

Well you guys sure seem to remind me of a tribe called TFR. Nasty bunch of players.

DeletedUser1661

What makes us a nasty bunch of players? We are respectful and don't hide our intentions, no pun intended. You on the other hand, are trying to cause a full on war with us in an attempt to cause a riot in COL just so you can do a hostile take over. So far so good! I feel bad for GoM because he is a good man

DeletedUser1487

He is, but COL was rioted from the moment your first attack landed on Jet, then he left, and fueled the flame.

DeletedUser1620

Im all for chit chat on the forums, but could yas make another topic for it. A comment here and there is fine about the ways the map has changed but outright convo could be better served in a new topic. One such as HI and COL, could be abit hard for some people to have to wade through pages of convos to find the maps.

Harry Johnson

Mounted Archer
Yea, this convo has gotten quite a ways away from maps, been a decent conversation if I may say so myself despite tfox's attempts to turn it ugly with trying to insult us, but its the internet, there's always that way guy that takes things way to serious lol. Anyways I'll be posting a map as soon as TW tools starts working.

On a side not tfox, our politics is modeled after IMPs, not TFRs. When I joined NbI and was asked to serve on the council because of my experience and I dont think I'm overstepping my bounds when I say I played a large part in organizing the tribe so a lot of our policies and the way we fight is all modeled in the same view as IMP, which IMP learned from me, so I can easily claim that we are modeled directly along the same lines as IMP since I was the one that designed the mindsets of both tribes.

That said Hi. has turned into its own distinct entity with Fireball as the founder and me only as the warlord. Fireball has turned us from a minor tribe on the north west rim into what it is today and deserves quite a bit of credit. In my opinion Hi. is actually better than IMP was in the early days with Fireball in the driver seat instead of early IMP who had 6 ppl driving the same car.

Of course none of this matters I just thought it was interesting that you compared us to TFR when we are in fact modeled in the same vein as the tribe you were in on world 9, IMP

DeletedUser825

TW2-tools should be up and running. I just took a map This morning. Well unless you are waiting for an update in the maps.

Harry Johnson

Mounted Archer
Two maps, one from the past and one current to bring this back to maps

Map from 4/26
map_www_us11_004ba4e890d73cb3fb13032fb51a2b33_14616965712813.png

Current map
map_www_us11_45186c2ae60aafe1ff72f989b9668700_14628026473517.png

DeletedUser1620

I think the main thing is, atleast NAO has gotten smaller. Months ago people thought there was no way any tribe would gain ground on them.

Harry Johnson

Mounted Archer
I agree 100%. NAO only got to where they were due to merging and never really fought. In fact they stalled in the east as soon as they ran into organized resistance from COL then expanded to the west from merging until al the west rim tribes merged under our leadership and is now falling apart. Hell they tried to recruit our members that were taking their villages instead of fighting them XD. They actively encourage individuality over team work in the idea that working alone will make that person a strong player which is completely ludicrous. They are the biggest group of individual players I have ever seen

DeletedUser1620

Exactly. They still haven't learned that they need to work as a team. It blows my mind the lack of communication they have.