• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Map of Kronborg top 10 tribes

DeletedUser1487

Yeah...anyways, maps should be changing a bit here soon.

Harry Johnson

Mounted Archer
Last weeks map 05/30/2016

map_www_us11_6602848792efff888eb4b77f92df603d_14646210147084.png

This weeks map 06/06/2016

map_www_us11_e43fc39e752693f94800f34a35c2f8d0_14652264471666.png

DeletedUser1487

honestly I like how consisten you are with these maps, you are like the only person I know that does this consistently, even though we may not be on good terms, at least I can respect you for this :p

DeletedUser1487

and it looks like that yellow patch in the south is growing :)

DeletedUser1661

Looks like the yellow patch in the north is shrinking ;)
@Harry Johnson, I like how you are so consistent with what color represents tribes haha

Harry Johnson

Mounted Archer
I like maps, and that yellow patch is nothing but yall eating barbs. Seriously yall haven't taken a village from us in the south yet.

I've come to the hypothesis that yall have ran out of barbs on your side of the world so you have to try to eat outs since yall cant really seem to take our villages o_O

DeletedUser1487

Compare the maps closer, you will see that those Blues are disappearing, plus a few of those players joining us in COL. I looked real hard, and I noticed the spot grew cause of barbs, merged players, and HI villages. So you can conclude all you like, COL is indeed taking HI villas, slowly, but its happening.

Harry Johnson

Mounted Archer
Since I'm a very very thorough person, i went through all 695 conquest so far today (I'm sure there will be many more tonight after working hours). While most of them were from PIA jumping ship to COL, I was still able to find some rather interesting data.

COL villages taken by Hi. = 6
Hi. villages taken by COL = 0
COL villages taken by NAO = 9
NAO villages taken by COL = 2

So your tribe has a net loss of 13 villages to the war so far today. I'm sure if Hi. had a larger border to COL we would have taken more. Anyways, today's data seems to suggest that COL is only gaining in yellow due to massive barb taking. And your still losing villages. Of course we will need a larger data set to to get a proper trend, but since I watch our tribes loses very closely, I'm confident we are not losing that much to COL.

BTW I didn't bother to count the COL barbs, there were a lot lol

DeletedUser1620

Nice stats very thorough indeed. And I appreciate the map updates also. Nice there consistently posted

DeletedUser1487

what a way to go around what I pointed out about the south little patch. Barbs are food, for all units including Nobles, so bummer! But you still avoided the response I made about HI loosing villages in the south at a slow rate.

Harry Johnson

Mounted Archer
We have not lost a village in the south, the villages that you took from us were barbs that yall originally took and have been swapping back and forth since the beginning of your little stroll. I think you have taken maybe one of Mad Hatters? Not sure, either way clarify what village you are speaking about.

Eat all the barbs you want, we will take your developed villages. While you think of barbs as food we think of COL as food

DeletedUser1487

as you said before, maps do not lie, I looked, I compared, I noticed, I reported. I know you are thorough. And I applaud you for doing so, without people like you, we get nowhere in these games. But I was just pointing out what I saw in the maps. So good luck winning a war with COL while trying to keep NAO from attacking you guys, they did it to us during the NAP, I bet they will do it to you.

Harry Johnson

Mounted Archer
NAO dropped the COL NAP due to yalls underhanded dealings. Hi. and NAO have formed a alliance and our members are working very closely together, swapping support and nukes. In fact we cleared two villages for NAO today b/c they had nobles in the area and we did not. We are the best of friends :)

And maps are great tools, but when it comes to close quarters you need to look at the individual provinces to see what has taken place. When barbs pop up on a map next to another village and the new tribe is colored a brighter color than the other (COL as yellow and Hi. as blue) the eye will register the brighter of the colors. Hence why your barb taking seems like advancement

Harry Johnson

Mounted Archer
Anyways what it comes down to is there really is nothing for you to brag about. Today you had two conquest against our alliance. Just two o_O. When I look at our tribe feed we have had very few loses in the past week, and most of them were to ourselves. Taking barbs is nothing to brag about, thats like going up to your buddy and saying "Hey bro I just kicked some dudes ass" "Really? Awesome who was he?" "That little 5 year old brat over there, he thought he could call me a poopy head". We are not impressed at all

DeletedUser1487

You really don't know NAO like we do don't you? They get offended really quickly, when lets say 1 player from COL accidentally sent a noble to a orange player, but nao got there first, and COL right afterwards, they accused it of intentional attacking, and then nobled 9 barbs in a shared province in retaliation. COL isn't scared of HI or NAO, we have been fighting NAO for months on end, why be so scared now, we like a challenge, but you are just too full of yourselves to realize that COL doesn't care what you think about our nobling tactics, its worked against NAO for months, why stop now? And yo are telling me ALL of HI has stopped attacking NAO? Like completely, and not wanting to attack NAO any more? And if COL isn't a threat since we noble bars and not players, why ally with NAO to take us out? We didn't even ally with them, just a temporary truce till HI was gone. But you allied with the very evil of this world. That just shows the type of leaders and players HI are. I'm sure you are good, I know you are good. No need to boast about HI's accomplishments, but COL has been around that corner, NAO was once 3x our size, and were bullying all tribes. So COL went to war and kicked their ass and kept them in the core. COL has been here for ages, and we aren't leaving, so come on and take some risks, if you are really good, then come and get us ;). We will be waiting. Yet another tribe that threatens to kill us, and yet here we are still standing tall and proud.

DeletedUser1491

kicking NAO's ass? you started a war with them and got battered for ages look at your tribes offensive bash its APPALLING for your size and we didnt start the alliance to take COL out that is very big headed of you to think so, we started an alliance because we were against the WHOLE world not one ally ( and still not losing any villages to your tribe might i add ) and the COL, KoV and PIA alliance are sneaky, underhanded and cant be trusted,.you talk a big game about COL taking it to NAO since day one but you jumped in to bed with them as fast as you could and are now just hurt they found out you were trying to dupe them and ended the NAP before you could. the only reason your tribe has survived so long is pure barb munching and turtling this strategy may have served you well so far but it will get you know where apart from eaten, your just giving us more villages to eat.