• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Map of Kronborg top 10 tribes

Harry Johnson

Mounted Archer
You say prove wrong, I say explaining our methods. Cant really be trying something you is no bias in the action. If the stats and maps proved him right then it would be us proving him right, not our fault the numbers are against him. Well.. Maybe it is a little our fault XD

DeletedUser1487

Well while you two are arguing over who is doing what, I'll play some more music and enjoy this game :cool:

Harry Johnson

Mounted Archer
Last weeks map 06/20/2016

map_www_us11_66596b91cd72270c06e096337f09bcda_14664321788129.png

This weeks map 06/27/2016

map_www_us11_93c98114a0b5db5762626f0179fa142e_14670344049604.png

I will be making a GIF soon of all the maps that I have posted each week since I started posting. I want to start doing this every month as a monthly summary

Harry Johnson

Mounted Archer
War report since 06/01/2016

Villages taken:
Hi. villas taken by COL: 33
COL villas taken by Hi.: 398

Barb Munches:
Hi.: 254
COL: 629

Internal nobles:
Hi.: Hidden :)
COL: 462

Harry Johnson

Mounted Archer
We find it interesting that they have taken more barbs than Hi., NAO and their own internaled villages combined lol. Only reason we started taking our barbs was b/c they were jumping on our side of the world to take them o_O

Funny signature btw, never read that lol

DeletedUser1487

It is sad to see how little some of our members care anymore. Front lines and those that in the second line with villages in the front lines put out so much effort, and we get so little from the rest. Can't motivate players that don't read forums or read messages.

DeletedUser1491

It is sad to see how little some of our members care anymore. Front lines and those that in the second line with villages in the front lines put out so much effort, and we get so little from the rest. Can't motivate players that don't read forums or read messages.
there are always players like that and it is a real shame, it ruins it for the players on the front working so hard but on the other hand you cant really complain because you gave the thumbs up for your tribe to barb freely and to quite an extent as well so when already barb hungry players hear that they dont even bother trying to get involved in the fronts, not trying to start up the barb munching argument again just saying

DeletedUser1487

while we did give them permission, we also gave them limits. But I guess not all cared what we said, and not everyone reads the rules. Its a thorn in our side, we have been trying to solve it for a while, but many members are ignoring leadership, sometimes I wonder if we should drop EVERYONE that doesn't follow rules, and eat them so we have lots of member space, and only members that pay attention and follow rules.

DeletedUser1661

while we did give them permission, we also gave them limits. But I guess not all cared what we said, and not everyone reads the rules. Its a thorn in our side, we have been trying to solve it for a while, but many members are ignoring leadership, sometimes I wonder if we should drop EVERYONE that doesn't follow rules, and eat them so we have lots of member space, and only members that pay attention and follow rules.
Yes please, then tell them they can take refuge with us (; only kidding of course! To be honest though, we had a heated discussion earlier about issues similar to what you just mentioned. It takes time to get the results you want at times but you just have to keep working at it. Threaten to ground them, it'll work!;)

Harry Johnson

Mounted Archer
We have been very firm on te issue of taking barbs because it causes complantency. We have forced members to fight or be internaled, as simple as that. Didn't have to follow through with the threat very oftend but we did have to take a few smaller members who started to get belligerent then one large member who no one really liked anyways so that was fun, after that we had very few problems and most of our members are now contributing to the fight one way or another. Its a long process, one that we started early and it has paid off in the end. Also one we did in early IMP btw, but on world 9 we took A LOT more members than Hi. had to here.

Outright barb munching is the worst thing a tribe can do, those barbs belong to the tribe just as much as the members villages do, taking them early and without reason only weakens the tribe

Harry Johnson

Mounted Archer
NAO war results from 06/01/2016

NAO villas taken by COL: 111
COL villas taken by NAO: 234

Barb Munchers:
NAO: 259
COL: 631

Internal nobles:
NAO: 491
COL: 467

DeletedUser1487

Yes please, then tell them they can take refuge with us (; only kidding of course! To be honest though, we had a heated discussion earlier about issues similar to what you just mentioned. It takes time to get the results you want at times but you just have to keep working at it. Threaten to ground them, it'll work!;)
For real lol, but that would only work if certain members read their F***ing messages or the forums. But no worries, I've been discussing this with the council, things might happen, maybe not. But atleast those that do read follow instructions, some may say they are blindly following instructions, but hey, at least they do follow instructions. Its easier being a leader when people don't do their own thing lol.
NAO war results from 06/01/2016

NAO villas taken by COL: 111
COL villas taken by NAO: 234

Barb Munchers:
NAO: 259
COL: 631

Internal nobles:
NAO: 491
COL: 467
Awesome! Thanks! Its nice having the enemy do my homework for me ;) :p JK

Harry Johnson

Mounted Archer
We watch our allies as well as our enemies, having a complete view of the world is a good thing and really there is no reason not to share the info

DeletedUser1487

Outright barb munching is the worst thing a tribe can do, those barbs belong to the tribe just as much as the members villages do, taking them early and without reason only weakens the tribe
You are right on the money there, and I have been able to convince about a dozen so far since I realized the extent of our problem, but I do like the idea of "Forcing them to Fight". I might steal that from you guys :D

DeletedUser1730

Finally, you can see my progress in the north lol. Its about darn time. Next weeks map will be even more interesting ;) And stats please :)

DeletedUser1487

Well how are my favorite arguing buddies? lol, JK
Just wondering if you had any new updates on maps and stats. Thanks for having good ones so far. If I could find a smaller thumps up sticker to post here, I would lol.