• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Map of Kronborg top 10 tribes

DeletedUser1487

I haven't seen a stats report in forever. And you guys have been quiet for some time now.

DeletedUser1491

to be honest i dont think anyone has been bothered to crunch the numbers for this week so far, i could get them done if you would like to see them?

DeletedUser1487

If you are willing, that would be great! Please and thankyou! :)

DeletedUser1487

Well this worlds diplomacy never ceases to change....
#outwithdiplomacy

DeletedUser1487

So I know NAO used to have members that talk on the forums, do they still have anyone in the forums that talk anymore?

Harry Johnson

Mounted Archer
Last map posted 07/19/2016 (I've been slacking :p)

map_www_us11_4d1372061fe7e0de0130fce9cc64e96e_14689533744091.png

Today's map 08/08/2016

map_www_us11_90c2749a0e985a044b69a41e44325125_14706659946747.png

Harry Johnson

Mounted Archer
World 11 news update:

Hostile Intentions (Hi.) has turned into Behold Your Extinction (BYE)

COL saw a massive surge in inactivity and a general break down in participation/cooperation. Due to this many members of COL have opted to join BYE.

Since the migration of members, NAO and BYE have gone back to war. The world is currently a bloodbath of chaotic proportions with the outcome as uncertain as ever.

NAO has ordered a mass barbing to counter the BYE invasion. While this is happening there seems to be some discontent in their ranks as members are leaving the tribe, a few of which have joined BYE

DeletedUser

So the peace symbol turned into pac man ? XD

Think I gonna call a bye victory on 8/8!

DeletedUser1487

And now NAO is being attacked by all sides from mostly one tribe, a tribe of mostly all actives. NAO must be experiencing a time of not enough DT to share. I can only imagine their support forums right now. All the "Need Immediate Support" forum threads must be jammed full with posts of needing help. I can finally approve of all the #BlueTribe advances! :D

DeletedUser465

Lots of people have been waiting for the day to bring down NAO. They've seen some big accounts leave the tribe for BYE. :p

DeletedUser1487

So many people have waited, its a shame only a small fraction get to see it happen. I remember back in the good ol days when it was literally the world of 30 tribes vs NAO. I can't imagine any other tribe that is hated by more tribes in a single world. So many people deserve to watch this happen in game. You have no idea the satisfaction I have towards doing this.

DeletedUser465

We all are enjoying it.
The best part was the rallying cries of how they are winning in the mailings, however the stats are quite the opposite.

DeletedUser1487

All you got to do is see the Blue increasing in from both sides and the red shrinking. Lots of gains every day. This could be over by the month.