• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Map of the top 10 tribes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

As you wish :)

The first is all the tribes above 100.000 points (top 14), but I made family tribes the same color (so only 11 different colors) and I removed barbarians, players in other tribes and all players under 1,000 points (The map will update itself, last updated on 1/12/15):

First

The second is the top ten tribes (with family tribes as different colors), but again, without the barbarians, other players, and players under 1,000 points (The map will update itself, last updated on 1/12/15):

Second

DeletedUser193

Interesting, I wonder when clear borders are going to start to be formed.

DeletedUser216

I wonder when TLI will consolidate their core, and get rid of the small tribes that plague their center.

DeletedUser

Some of those small tribes are allies with TLI against the other top ten tribes... Besides, we don't want a Mythic incident happening again, especially not with TLI since they're cooler.

DeletedUser

EZ bro I gotta take your forum priveleges away. TLI never has enough enemies :p

DeletedUser216

Is there anyway you can make this map to cover us less privileged players to the north?

DeletedUser198

The 300, Im sure you know all ready but if you use TW2-tools.com you can make your own map focusing where ever you want with whatever tribes you please. Figured I would just let you know for future reference.

DeletedUser216

bigpapasmurf6;n1629 said:
The 300, Im sure you know all ready but if you use TW2-tools.com you can make your own map focusing where ever you want with whatever tribes you please. Figured I would just let you know for future reference.

Sounds like a lot of unnecessary effort. I'd rather just let some kind soul do it for me.

DeletedUser

the 300;n1630 said:
Sounds like a lot of unnecessary effort. I'd rather just let some kind soul do it for me.

Lol, I can update it on Monday if you don't mind the wait, just let me know what you want on it because as you zoom out it becomes less readable.

DeletedUser216

Iota;n1633 said:
Lol, I can update it on Monday if you don't mind the wait, just let me know what you want on it because as you zoom out it becomes less readable.

I don't mind lol. Basically just do the same thing... Except only include the more northern areas. And only put in CUT, TIU, Legend, Triads, And REM2.

DeletedUser216

Thank you, it'd be better if they had the province borders on that site. But I appreciate it none the less.

DeletedUser

239ca347d88826577691f044ad9f31fa

Got bored so figured I would make you guys a better map.

Status
Not open for further replies.