Map of the Top 5

Discussion in 'Leeds Castle (US12)' started by GamingFreeeze, Feb 10, 2016.

1. GamingFreeeze

GamingFreeeze Berserker

And how are the HUGians doing right now?

2. tfoxworthy

tfoxworthy The Veteran

From the maps of this world, not well, doesn't mean I won't cheer for them though.

3. Deathcrystal

Deathcrystal Guest

Well... they ran to us15 and thier founder dropped another large sum there...

4. craftscrazy

craftscrazy Archer

Tfox quit the world. He has barbed out.

5. Harry Johnson

Harry Johnson Mounted Archer

Sucks HUG is going down hill, I was in the core with them for the first few weeks and we were dominating. Seemed they were on track to take the world

6. Deathcrystal

Deathcrystal Guest

And than POI happened and gave OTA control of alot of the Rim, so the world fell under OTA who had massive room to expand, and HUG got cornered, thus limited expanding area.

7. tfoxworthy

tfoxworthy The Veteran

Alright then....

8. CoBr2

CoBr2 Mounted Archer

Latest map [​IMG]
    2 Jul
    10 May Comparison
    [​IMG]

9. Krinsler

Krinsler Spearman

This map is very sad. But i would like to cheer for HUG. They have held off pretty well and seem to have filled out their province. That coalition of alliances should be ashamed of this and winning for them should give them no sense of entitlement.
    But otherwise, great maps :)

10. Deathcrystal

Deathcrystal Guest

KIS (A major part of HUG now) Came into this world with atleast 2 sisters... not OTA's fault we killed every tribe HUG recruited to help them (KIS/KSE/KSB/Poi/SOL) and HUG managed to keep angering the last neutrals (BTR/K*R)

CoBr2 likes this.
  11. CoBr2

CoBr2 Mounted Archer

You realize HUG was a coalition of alliances that already merged into one tribe right? They had two tribes with 200 members (POI/KIS) at the start of the world on top of the other two "elite" tribes. (KSE/HUG). They also allied with D-W (who I personally dismantled :p) and WERE allied with BtR for awhile until they pissed them off.

12. CoBr2

CoBr2 Mounted Archer

HUG right now consists of KIS/POI/SOL/KSE/BSA/NBK/D-W and probably at least one more tribe I'm forgetting. At the start of the world, these tribes had more players than us by a lot. We've just been cutting them down so much that now they all fit in one tribe while we don't. The group against them, entirely split up at the start of the world would be BtR/K*R/OTA/(W/R)/K_R/IMP... So it's 6 tribes at the start of the world vs 7 tribes at the start of the world.

13. Management

Management Berserker

Hahaha... sounds like someone's upset they got rimmed. We dominate everything, and are ashamed of nothing.
    OTA rules!!

CoBr2 likes this.
  14. CoBr2

CoBr2 Mounted Archer

Honestly, more than anything, I'm proud as hell we're winning this world.

Total proof that you can't buy skill in this game. HUG spent an UNGODLY amount of money trying to bolster their less than ideal players (literally crowning their way up to tribe level 43) and they're STILL going to lose. Better players and ultimately better strategy wins out no matter how much money you want to drop.

coldog22 likes this.
  15. littlequeen

littlequeen Spearman

The problem with all of OTA is that they want to win at all cost..cheating doesn't bother you and if you do win the world, there is no satisfaction in it because you cheated. It is a game and if you can't play fair then what is the true point in playing. But wait, you yourself said you are ashamed of nothing...that says volumes!!!!

16. Deathcrystal

Deathcrystal Guest

Seeing as two mods are in the chat and I have turned in tribe mates for being stupid before.... that's kinda hard.....

17. CoBr2

CoBr2 Mounted Archer

I for one would love to hear how we're cheating. Can't correct something if we aren't aware of it now can we?

That said, if you tell me us reporting your players for cheating is cheating, then you are dumber than snake mittens...

18. I understand a lot of people consider "underhanded" dealings or "backalley" dealings to be cheating, so she may be saying you guys weren't playing "fair" but that's just my guess.
    I haven't actually paid much attention to this thread and don't play on the world so can't really say for sure what happened and I'm not overly concerned just giving an idea.

19. wrasler05

wrasler05 Guest

Still #bluetribeforthewin
    #redtribebadtribe

and apparently it fits here O.O

CoBr2 likes this.
  20. Tokano

Tokano Paladin

#RedTribeIsGonnaRekIt