• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Map of the Top 5

DeletedUser825

map_www_us12_61fce32c9c9a9fdd780e66a1f0212dcd_14551548341332.png

So here's a map of the top 5...... thought someone might like to look at it. Opinions, thoughts, questions welcome.

DeletedUser1487

Its so different looking at this map and comparing it to others, here all the tribes are mixed together, and elsewhere they are all in segregated groups.

DeletedUser1273

Is KIS just the one tribe or whole family on the map? Just curious

DeletedUser

FREEZE!!!! Should join OTA or BwD. I got a tribe right now but its full of soon to be reds.

DeletedUser1487

Hey freeze! ;) You could join HUG! OTA is week anyways, my tribe means to win, and are very committed to winning in this world, which is why we are staying at #1.

DeletedUser

Nah Freeze dont wanna join some crappy tribe that absorbs other tribes.

DeletedUser825

I have my own tribe for now. Located SW with BigChief and a bunch of others. We have our enemies for now and if there is one thing I learned from Igreja is not to make an enemy of the world.I am also not budging for now.

DeletedUser1487

Yes, we are a "week" tribe. As in most weekly awards, and most weeks at #1.
Oh, and we can spell.
I don't care about how I spell here.
It must be nice to be sitting in the #2 spot...we choose our recruits wisely. Hence the bash points and our name.

DeletedUser1487

HUG seems to be getting a lot of achievements every day, "thief of the day" "Conquest of the Day" and so on...

DeletedUser

Nah Freeze dont wanna join some crappy tribe that absorbs other tribes.

Yeah because us joining R.W because of their tribe level increased our offensive battle points to the top on the server. Thank god for absorbing.

Also, fun story, bWd absorbed TWS a week or so ago. Weird.