• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Map of the Top 5

DeletedUser825

Sorry everyone, I seem to have forgotten how to post a map, so it is a link to the map. IMP has dropped down to rank 6 and We Are Relentless has taken their place.

DeletedUser

5ba2b87176ba7c73c9e1c864b7bec61a

There you go

DeletedUser825

Thank you very much. As for other commentary, well it looks like DWS is struggling to keep their position in the core while OTA and HUG work their way inwards. Now from my sources I have heard that many of the top 5 are hugging. Only time will tell if this is true. This world seems to be playing out with the new veterans vs the old ones.

DeletedUser193

New veterans vs old ones, that sounds interesting. Which tribes are the new vets and which the old?

DeletedUser825

I believe HUG is the new and OTA is the old. Don't quote me on that :D

DeletedUser1273

HUG is not new, I can tell you that. And from my perspective it's more of a early world War then tribal hugs in the top 10.

DeletedUser825

I stand corrected then. I don't know much since I sit on the rim area right now :D

DeletedUser193

Yea hug is mac and tli from world 4 so you know. They've got some solid players.

DeletedUser1458

We need a before and after picture of barb cities to see where OTA/DWS is getting their growth from....it sure isn`t Player cities.

Harry Johnson

Mounted Archer
NBK from world 4 merged into HUG early on, not to many new players in the tribe, HUG is a new name, they were something about wyrverns, for got the full name. When they merged with NBK the name changed to HUG

DeletedUser734

We need a before and after picture of barb cities to see where OTA/DWS is getting their growth from....it sure isn`t Player cities.
1. Do you not know what tw2 tools is?
2. Seeing as the leader (At least that's his title) of KIS lost two villas to OTA yesterday, I wouldn't be talking trash :p

DeletedUser825

Create a bashing thread somewhere else. This forum is for constructive comments on the top 5 map. This map only shows the top 5...... I might have to redo it though thanks to the fact I added a dynamic map :p

DeletedUser825

Well guys another week has gone by and OTA has climbed to number 1. HUG has dropped to number 2 and all the other tribes have moved. My tribe EAT has climbed to rank 14, not that many of you care to much :D

DeletedUser1264

you have created this thread for the top 5, not the top 14 :p but good job!

DeletedUser1487

It seems to me HUG is turning into what TFR was in Igreja, half as much members than everyone else, but still going hammer.

DeletedUser1273

Ask your coalition if you want a list of people we've rimmed. But don't worry, if you continue staying in the back recruiting everyone available you should be able to continue barb munching in peace. :)