• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Map of the Top 5

DeletedUser

Well that's good to know. Looking back, I think Kane is the only TLI member we have in our tribe.. could have swore it was more. We have a few of the former D world GOW members and of course a lot of the MAC players.

Edit: Funk was TLI for a while but we ended up taking him from them because we needed a council member.

Edit2: Also some of the best BAT members.

DeletedUser193

Glad to see old GoW still playing, we had a good crew. I missed you on this world but I may try to join up with you guys one day.

DeletedUser1211

Yeah, it's all those members. That's why we're #1. ;)
Tribe_achievements_3-2-16.png

There are on top for all those members, thats why.

DeletedUser1211

If our members weren't doing anything, we wouldn't be getting achievements.

DeletedUser1273

Your tribe has twice our members. All your tribe mates could literally do half as much as HUG and still get all the achievements. I'm not calling OTA bad in any way because you do have some good members, but bragging about getting all the tribe achievements for the day is pretty trivial.

DeletedUser1487

Exactly, but tribal achievements don't mean much. Its what the tribe gets done as a whole. So your tribe can have all their members do small attacks while HUG clears out provinces, and you guys can still get attacker of the day, because your tribe has 2x the members HUG does. So that is 2x the attacks sent out.

Management

Banned
Exactly, but tribal achievements don't mean much. Its what the tribe gets done as a whole. So your tribe can have all their members do small attacks while HUG clears out provinces, and you guys can still get attacker of the day, because your tribe has 2x the members HUG does. So that is 2x the attacks sent out.
I don't frequent this forum often, but I do so enjoy reading these rationalizations. I wonder what tomorrow's excuse will be for why we are #1..

DeletedUser1273

map_www_us12_6ca44d17ce1cc5adc1ee66b73017ee3c_14567113776594.png

Hey look, a map. A little outdated, but tw tools seems to be down.

DeletedUser825

Well they are the same tribe so meh. My tribe tanks 12th right now and I would put us up here :D

DeletedUser1273

Sure, map of top 5, lets stick 9th place in and make it a "Map of top 5 and 9th place"
Forgot to mention why I did that. I added them in as the same color of kis so that we would get a more accurate representation of the kis family. I didn't add the 3rd tribe because I'm lazy, and it wouldn't impact the map much.