• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Map of the Top 5

DeletedUser

I find each world's top tribes threads incredibly useful :D

DeletedUser

Oh joy, another livley thread that could be kept on the world it pertains to instead of being here in the forums and diverting attention from more useful threads lol

Contrary to what you choose to believe, these types of forums are for the communities of the games they're made for to communicate and grow, as well as for game wide events/competitions to give players a chance to play and compete to earn goods, as well as for pointing out bugs and issues and to give suggestions about the games.

They're also used for players to get to know one another and possibly make friends to play on future server/worlds together, and in so ensuring a continued growth for the community of the game.

So just because you're not getting the attention you THINK you deserve doesn't mean you have to go to every other thread that gets a reply and talk down about it.

You had a good idea but ruined it with your rule breaking (Which I can't be specific about as that's also against the rules) and whining, and now it wouldn't surprise me if they ignored it and waited for a more mature and sensible person to post about it.

Back on topic, is the other tribe mentioned that is apart of the trio that consists of the 9th ranked tribe really low ranked or just a tool for getting more members so neither are worth adding to the map, although understandable since it's technically a map of just the top 5?

DeletedUser

for what?

You get to learn about possible future allies as well as future opponents, and tribes that may end up showing up in a world you play on in the future.

This information is good to have.

DeletedUser825

RawBeatnik please leave these forums. You protest against them yet you do nothing to help. Complaint here, complaint in another forum. Please just stop, we come here to the forums to discuss stuff about the game, but what you do is badger repeatedly about the state of things. Fix it then. Talk to inno. Or leave these forums. But back on topic.
KSE has two tribes under them as far as I understand it.

DeletedUser1273

1st Gold
2ND red,
3rd pink,
4th purple,
5th blue.
These are the colors for how I usually do my maps. If this one is different I probably changed it without noticing lol
As for the 3rd tribe in the kis family I will leave them to answer that since I am not a part of their tribe.

DeletedUser1507

1st Gold
2ND red,
3rd pink,
4th purple,
5th blue.
These are the colors for how I usually do my maps. If this one is different I probably changed it without noticing lol
As for the 3rd tribe in the kis family I will leave them to answer that since I am not a part of their tribe.
second IS red your right :p

DeletedUser1478

You shouldn't use pink and purple when you have color like green open. They are to close together IMO for colors.

DeletedUser1273

When I started these maps for my tribe they were a top 10 map, not 5. I did have more colors, but it ended up being too clustered so I recently cut the map to a top 5. The reason the colors haven't changed are because every so often I do a .gif map for my tribe so we can see which tribes moved up or down in the rankings and also see both their rate of expansion and where they expand to. I haven't changed the colors since I started with the map of the top 10 because it would screw up which tribe has changed in rankings throughout time. I did however toy around with the idea of changing the colors around when I updated to a top 5 map, but in the end decided against it.

DeletedUser1507

We need a before and after picture of barb cities to see where OTA/DWS is getting their growth from....it sure isn`t Player cities.

08d80c07cc9212d81c75f6064cf8dec0.png

Here we see the mighty HUG and their no barb policy in full swing

DeletedUser1507

c91069f89ebb87b52fbbd7925901d98c

Updated. DWS replaced with POI.

Big rifts appearing every day between top 5.

Bash
8ef24860df04a5a3044657ed19433ead.png

I wonder how this world will continue to shape out and if anyone else will ever use this forum!

DeletedUser1046

That's a very colorful top 5. The top 5 map on my main world us9 is much more boring. lol

DeletedUser1487

lol ya, its more like top 2-3 tribes, with a few stragglers in other tribes doing their own thing.