• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Map of the Top 5

DeletedUser1487

ya I guess I just saw two colors and then let the words slipped lol.

DeletedUser734

Comparison time: 10 May
map_www_us12_8ece581bad0afd708b3d086faec2ef84_14628596873037.png

Today:
map_www_us12_6c688f9169a2912e7f938ccc01be6a33_14661288868763.png

DeletedUser1046

By the new merge rule R/K and their eventual merge partner OTA should be disqualified from winning. =D
And so should HUG!
We should all be disqualified!
I'm declaring this world a no-win allowed world. XP

DeletedUser734

By the new merge rule R/K and their eventual merge partner OTA should be disqualified from winning. =D
And so should HUG!
We should all be disqualified!
I'm declaring this world a no-win allowed world. XP

Do you not read the rules? They changed the rules. Merges are allowed until Tribe Domination begins. No tribe has reached 70% so they're totally allowed right now.

DeletedUser1046

Do you not read the rules? They changed the rules. Merges are allowed until Tribe Domination begins. No tribe has reached 70% so they're totally allowed right now.
I see, they finally clarified it! About time. >.>
I still say we should all be disqualified from winning this world, we already know that OTA and R/K are planning on merging, so how will they do this without triggering disqualification?

DeletedUser1046

And what about if a merger starts before tribal domination is triggered and then the world goes into tribal domination mid-merge like say when tribe A is merging into tribe B.
Tribe A has 70 players. 40 players have already merged into Tribe B, the others are still trickling in, Tribal domination is triggered, they are still in the process of merging at this time. Tribe B with the merges they've taken in from Tribe A so far are at 75%, the remaining members from Tribe B that are already negotiated to come over will get them to 80% to win the world.
Would that tribe then be disqualified mid-merge?

DeletedUser734

They always announce on the forums and ask for a vote whether to enter tribal domination or not. We just have to be smart about it and will have no trouble merging before we that happens.

Honestly, if you can't work within those rules then I'd be shocked if you were in a situation that you COULD win the world... It barely takes any planning to accomplish the merge before 70%.

DeletedUser

The red team dropped from 3 tribes to 1, so some lose is newly neutral inactives

DeletedUser734

However the blue team is growing waaaay faster than the red in general.

DeletedUser1487

I didn't even notice red team was just one tribe, but ya, blue is growing really fast anyways.

DeletedUser1235

I see, they finally clarified it! About time. >.>
I still say we should all be disqualified from winning this world, we already know that OTA and R/K are planning on merging, so how will they do this without triggering disqualification?
Stop hoping for a disqualification. You've simply realized you won't be able to jump to the winning team at the end.

DeletedUser

Oh sorry, I'm just tired of coldog and crafts trolling me
i mean... i understand coldog... but does craft really come on the forum often enough?

Also... still off topic :D

He we can discuss the top 5 tribes of us12... or OTA, HUG, and R/K

DeletedUser825

What has been going on in US12? I haven't had much time to check the bash and points lately.

DeletedUser825

And which side of this battle is tfox on? Is he a part of HUG or OTA?

DeletedUser1487

I was part of HUG before I left for RL reasons, so I am bias towards HUG lol.