• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Map of the Top 5

DeletedUser1487

From the maps of this world, not well, doesn't mean I won't cheer for them though.

Harry Johnson

Mounted Archer
Sucks HUG is going down hill, I was in the core with them for the first few weeks and we were dominating. Seemed they were on track to take the world

DeletedUser

Sucks HUG is going down hill, I was in the core with them for the first few weeks and we were dominating. Seemed they were on track to take the world
And than POI happened and gave OTA control of alot of the Rim, so the world fell under OTA who had massive room to expand, and HUG got cornered, thus limited expanding area.

DeletedUser734

Latest map
map_www_us12_09ad77da99739f64f6cbd94a0490e360_14674792320653.png

2 Jul
10 May Comparison
map_www_us12_8ece581bad0afd708b3d086faec2ef84_14628596873037.png

DeletedUser1730

This map is very sad. But i would like to cheer for HUG. They have held off pretty well and seem to have filled out their province. That coalition of alliances should be ashamed of this and winning for them should give them no sense of entitlement.
But otherwise, great maps :)

DeletedUser

This map is very sad. But i would like to cheer for HUG. They have held off pretty well and seem to have filled out their province. That coalition of alliances should be ashamed of this and winning for them should give them no sense of entitlement.
KIS (A major part of HUG now) Came into this world with atleast 2 sisters... not OTA's fault we killed every tribe HUG recruited to help them (KIS/KSE/KSB/Poi/SOL) and HUG managed to keep angering the last neutrals (BTR/K*R)

DeletedUser734

You realize HUG was a coalition of alliances that already merged into one tribe right? They had two tribes with 200 members (POI/KIS) at the start of the world on top of the other two "elite" tribes. (KSE/HUG). They also allied with D-W (who I personally dismantled :p) and WERE allied with BtR for awhile until they pissed them off.

DeletedUser734

HUG right now consists of KIS/POI/SOL/KSE/BSA/NBK/D-W and probably at least one more tribe I'm forgetting. At the start of the world, these tribes had more players than us by a lot. We've just been cutting them down so much that now they all fit in one tribe while we don't. The group against them, entirely split up at the start of the world would be BtR/K*R/OTA/(W/R)/K_R/IMP... So it's 6 tribes at the start of the world vs 7 tribes at the start of the world.

Management

Banned
Hahaha... sounds like someone's upset they got rimmed. We dominate everything, and are ashamed of nothing.
OTA rules!!

DeletedUser734

Honestly, more than anything, I'm proud as hell we're winning this world.

Total proof that you can't buy skill in this game. HUG spent an UNGODLY amount of money trying to bolster their less than ideal players (literally crowning their way up to tribe level 43) and they're STILL going to lose. Better players and ultimately better strategy wins out no matter how much money you want to drop.

DeletedUser1960

Hahaha... sounds like someone's upset they got rimmed. We dominate everything, and are ashamed of nothing.
OTA rules!!

The problem with all of OTA is that they want to win at all cost..cheating doesn't bother you and if you do win the world, there is no satisfaction in it because you cheated. It is a game and if you can't play fair then what is the true point in playing. But wait, you yourself said you are ashamed of nothing...that says volumes!!!!

DeletedUser

The problem with all of OTA is that they want to win at all cost..cheating doesn't bother you and if you do win the world, there is no satisfaction in it because you cheated. It is a game and if you can't play fair then what is the true point in playing. But wait, you yourself said you are ashamed of nothing...that says volumes!!!!
Seeing as two mods are in the chat and I have turned in tribe mates for being stupid before.... that's kinda hard.....

DeletedUser734

I for one would love to hear how we're cheating. Can't correct something if we aren't aware of it now can we?

That said, if you tell me us reporting your players for cheating is cheating, then you are dumber than snake mittens...

DeletedUser

I for one would love to hear how we're cheating.
I understand a lot of people consider "underhanded" dealings or "backalley" dealings to be cheating, so she may be saying you guys weren't playing "fair" but that's just my guess.
I haven't actually paid much attention to this thread and don't play on the world so can't really say for sure what happened and I'm not overly concerned just giving an idea.